Reviews for I'm Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
Oh i wish u would finish this ur killing me :( :'(
Tobalerone chapter 4 . 4/23
God dammit Harry! No! You dont just give in like that! I dont give a Fuck if it's a losing battle, he's the BAD GUY! Fucking shit. Afhsodbdifosgfiosbauf
Great story! So is Harry actually like his mate by birth, or just because he claimed him? Update!
I wish you'd finish this one too
JackRenee chapter 4 . 4/1
What an interesting premise. I read this earlier and am coming back to it. It's a very entertaining read, easy to digest, and exciting to imagine. I would like to see Harry get some leverage over werewolf Tom, but we will see, yeah? Looking forward to your next update. :)
Oh i wish you'd finish this! !
Itsupiki Okami chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I hope you update this story eventually and don't give up on it
chloe chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
love it!
Jenaminya chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
This is really intersting one, too! I'd love to read more ;)
Nagilover4ever chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Love it. I hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Awesome! I love the way harry feels naturally drawn to tom (the vargulf?) and the whole wulf story! I cant wait to see how harry is treated later and how he reacts to his "parking lot stalker". XD And what will happen to cedric next? And more on the wulf status's please! Like, where do cedric and the others stand compared to tom, and why is tom the leader? Also how does harry grow into his authoritive position whilst staying somewhat submissive to tom? (i cant picture harry ever truly submitting to anyone, but do as you please! :)) Please Update Soon! I cant wait for more, you're an amazing writer!
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: i love your story, "the snake and his lion"! Its absolutely perfect and i look forward to a sequel! And i love where this story is going too! Please dont let harry just forget about how he feels for cedric, if its going to be an eventual tom/harry is has to take time for harry to get to know tom. If you dont want to write it all out, flashbacks are a good way of showing their growing relationship, though i and probably many other respective authors/authoresses and reviewers would agree that if you have the time, writing it all out is usually the better and more rewarding way to go. Of course, you could always just do flashbacks now and the entire story later on, either in a separate story or just saying in an author's note that you edited and fill in the blanks in this story. Good Luck!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Like usual, your style of writing is amazing! First chapter and I'm hooked. I look forward to reading more from you please!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Love this story! Hope you continue it; I would love to read more!
Black Hearted Wolf chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Another really good story update soon
happybunny688 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I like this story, hope you continue soon
Noir Et Blanc Shadow Raven chapter 4 . 12/11/2012