Reviews for Lucky
Lilly chapter 28 . 7/20
Why why did u have to kill torterra why?!
Lilly chapter 28 . 7/20
U r a traitor *starts sniffling* WHY WHY DID U HAVE TO KILL TORTERRRA WHY!
Lilly chapter 9 . 7/20
Ha ha ha piplup don't do what I think your going to do ha ha ha.
StrawberryMints chapter 30 . 6/19
Excuse my language, but this story fucked me over. In a good way! I dedicated two and a half hours to this and I don't regret a second of it. The were some 'eh' parts, like Paul talking about his past, where I didn't like how to just unraveled. However 96% of this story was fan-fucking-tastic and I loved it with my whole heart. My favorite thing besides Ikairshipping that was going on was that it wasn't rushed and Drew X Gary happened. I feel like Gayshipping or Gerushūshipping (couldn't come up with a better shipping name for them) was the biggest plot twist. Honestly I thought you were going to the the regular thing and do Contestshipping and Oldrivalshipping, but yet again you show off your amazing author skills and threw a curveball.

note: I didn't edit this review since it is 1:53 in the morning and I had an exhausting day, so excuse all my pour grammar.
CraziOtaku200 chapter 28 . 3/27
DAMN IT NO! His Pokemon! WHY!?
CraziOtaku200 chapter 9 . 3/26
LOL! Piplup you sly penguin.

How did you come up with the past tho!? Is so damn depressing. Bravo to Paul to actually live through all that! I know I would've done something irrational before I even got to get as far as he did!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
Ok ending but the whole arrogance shipping is weird disturbing and unforgivable that people like u r encouraging shit like this and ruining characters from a favorite show of mine since the past 13 years of my life which is since the day I was born! Thanks a lot jerk!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
Let me just say how could you be such a cold hearted monster and kill tort era and all of Paul's Pokemon and the whole arrogance shipping is gay and completely out of character for drew especially and also for everyone, you also made Kenny completely out of character and are a messed up freak by turning a good love story plot of dawn and Paul into a seriously jacked up demented story. Also I hope ur happy being an emo gay writer because you honestly are ruining the Pokemon characters enough so I can't even picture the ones u use as anything as themselves. I've read your other stories that are Pokemon and they are ok I like the contestshipping one I guess but this one is just so demented I can't even tell you using words how messed up this story has become! So I hope ur happy now that I've officially destroyed 4 different Pokemon ships forever! (3 of which were my favorite) CONGRATS!
rin916 chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I am re reading your story because it is a good story and this chapter breaks my heart every time
IKS lover chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
Fuck you, Conway. You fucking asshole.
SosoAndGlaceon chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
LOL i like piplup here... so sadistic };)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
paul just put dawn in his colours, does he know that or did he do it unconsciously, wink wink
DaBusDriva58 chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
Well, I have to say... You really pulled it off. Somehow managing to tie everything back together. To put it simply everything about this second half is camp. Yes the realism was killed but you ended up going completely off the rails, so i guess it all worked out. Honestly, I think the first and second half could have been separate stories. But let me make this very clear: Both are very good stories.
DaBusDriva58 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
I love this story its already one of my favorite fanficts, but honestly you could have ended it at chapter 15 a few conclusion chapters. Paul finished his arch and Dawn realized her love. The first half was pure, realistic character development. Waking up with a half naked Paul right after the team rocket attack would have been the perfect love realization to an amazing story!
(On that topic, why did a silly out-of-nowhere action sequence create such a serious plot point?)
I admit! At first I thought the Amnesia Bit was just added to extend the story, but then I realized it was foreshadowed with the journal; furthermore, that it was important to Paul's "second opportunity." But overall, was the amnesia really needed? You made perfectly crisp characters and the whole amnesia thing just muddled it all.
The realism of your story is SUBLIME, the characters feel like real people in real events... That is until the whole cliff sequence. The Cliff Sequence felt like something out a schmaltzy Holly wood production. I wanted to care! I really did! But I couldn't. The realism was shattered. Not just because falling off a cliff is ridiculous, but also on a character level. Let me explain.
After remembering her childhood friend, she decides to play a love-game to see if he tries to take advantage of her vulnerability. Why would she do that?
Lets take a closer look- Dawn fell off a cliff because Paul wouldn't acknowledge her- She also didn't want Paul to try anything on her. - Did she think he was already lying to her? - I guess she wanted him to come clean on his own- If she had her memories back, then why did she think Paul was depressed? She would've then known the reason was because she forgot him. - So why didn't SHE just come clean? ( Do you see why I'm confused? IDK, maybe she forgot Paul's emotional outburst, I haven't finished the story.)
Anyway back to the chapter at hand, I thought that the first lemon was going to be a soft, romantic touching sequence. Paul was a tough character, and is getting softer, so the lemon needs to be soft. But instead we have this awkward lust-filled sequence. She lost her bra, and Paul laughs. Yes, the characters are close but Paul is a reserved gentleman, why would he laugh? Speaking of which, this is his first laugh! Dawn should have noticed this, or maybe his first laugh could have been scene all on its own.
Finally, the lemon sequence ends with a mustache twirling villain pressing his fingers in the background.
Why is this guy angry at Paul? Maybe, for turning in his murderous father who laughs after murdering two people in front of their children. That whole sequence reminded me of Batman. -Reggie and the amazing Paul boy- Two teens on the hunt for a killer loose- But will Paul's tragic past come back to haunt him?-
I'm starting to get offensive. I'm Sorry. This is an AMAZING story and I'm going to finish it, but this story didn't need amnesia, cliff falls, or even a crazy antagonist. It was already a fantastic deep, realistic character piece. Hell, I bet you could have pulled this off without describing a single pokemon battle. Paul and Dawn could have arrived on Veilstone schedule and fallen in love in the process.
BlackPachirisu chapter 30 . 10/25/2013
Amazing story, I laughed, cried, and felt sentimental all at the same time. Truly wonderful story.