Reviews for Can't Fight This Feeling
Molodoo chapter 24 . 5/4/2011
Please post more soon! I want to know if Kurt's gonna convince Puck to let him top! D
JasonDragon64 chapter 24 . 5/4/2011
Excellent chapter. I see Puck is having an identity crisis over the"topping" issue. Seems a lot of people make the assumption that"studs" don't bottom and twinks don't or can't top. Wrong!

Looking forward to a certain jock sex shark learning different.
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 24 . 5/4/2011
I don't know whether to laugh of just read with widened eyes and an open mouth.

That was quite honestly genius, and i can picture it now! Poor Karofsky, but it was far too hot to really be concerned about it :L

Great work as always :)

Over and out x
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
awww puck and kurt rule! cant waitr for more, update soon please X3
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
Wow :D
Molodoo chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
It was simultaneously hot and sweet at the same time...Good job! )
JasonDragon64 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
Really hot sex scene here. Birthday sex, pity I didn't get any for mine (wahh!). Looking forward to the next chapter.
eb012203 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
Oh I love love love this chapter! Thank you and keep up the good work!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
Awww... So cute in an absolutely smutty way! xDD
teddieeddie14 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
If that wasn't just the hottest...OMG(lee). They are some fucking monsters! I love that even though they fucked indeed like rabbits there was still love in the air. Your writing is amazing. I love this chapter, not just for the smut, but their love for each other.
gleekfreak211 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
DAMN Kurt every room! That's sooooo hot lol!
meme chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
That was cute! maybe have Kurt top once in a while, or have Finn join in for some fun(
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
Oh what a birth day lol
Nytroglycerin chapter 22 . 4/28/2011
I just have to say I am in LOVE with this story. When I realized that I had reached chapter 22 and that there wasn't anymore at the moment I got a little sad! I can't wait for the updates and I like the length of each chapter, and how it doesn't fly bye. Keep it up! :)

update soon