Reviews for 3 Renewal
Moontan chapter 68 . 4/25/2014
I'm wondering if you have had any children yourself. Given the type of creature Alucard is, the times with his 'children' or thoughts of them in the past were quite realistic and touching. It's a subject that a lot of writers for this fandom haven't touched much on. And considering the loss of one is the reason behind him being put away, well, that gives a plausible reason why he sometimes seems rather distant from Seras.

As always, this one was a pleasure to read.
Moontan chapter 71 . 4/25/2014
A few things bothered me about this story, though I'm not sure if it's because of errors or because my head isn't straight. Sometimes it seems as though you inputed the name of the wrong Hellsing at some points, and might have even called Victor Vincent or some such. But I understand that these things happen when one is focused on getting the ideas out.

The other thing is more of a curiosity. We know Arthur is a bit of an ass with his womanizing ways and dislike of Alucard. (Sometimes Alucard deserves it, but that's alright.) I know you don't like writing during the time of the shows/manga since it's overdone, but I would like to see your interpretation on how Integra came to be, especially since Arthur didn't seem inclined to settle down. As far as I can tell in the two animes Integra's mother is practically non-existent. So, who is she and how on earth did that jerk Arthur end up with such a fine daughter?
God's Demonic Messenger chapter 42 . 4/9/2014
Look up 'One Art' by Elizabeth Bishop.
dash11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Reported for awesome, hilarious, heart-wrenching, and often downright adorable content.
theInsaneArtist chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Non-story content...? This has everything to do with the story! My word, some people...
NyxLied chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So what I heard is true: there is a troll on this story :P. The Anon should mind his/her own business instead of posting senseless comments please. This is a four-part saga that many enjoy, and this happens to be part 3.
So please sit down and enjoy the story.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Reported for non-story content.
Dark Drako 94 chapter 71 . 3/9/2013
Just finished this one, too. Honestly, I'm amazed at how quickly I read this one, considering how long it took me to read Unpredictable. I really enjoyed it. Also, you mentioned that you wanted to make the ending shorter? I'm glad you didn't.
I noticed that this story took a much darker, heavier tone than Unpredictable. That's not a criticism, by the way. Even though it made me laugh less, it was more immersive and when it did make me laugh, the surprise of it made it all the better (Particularly loved the bit about the "Ghoul" snowman... Guess you could call that a snow ghoul? :F)
Anyways, I'm off to read succession... tomorrow. I'm too tired now.
martian-general-bookworm chapter 71 . 1/24/2013
I am figuratively speechless here. Your stories and style have tugged at my heartstrings 9 times out of ten. all of your oc's were wonderful and I could legitimately see them the setting and world you created. I love how you lead up to why alucard become who he was in the series instead of leaving that up for speculation. Isolation will do that to anyone even alucard. I give this story a ten out of ten!
Panakeia chapter 68 . 12/28/2012
I found this fic a little more disperse, story wise, for all the masters Alucard had after Abraham's death. It was rather sad, like that one story of the dog that turns stray and eventually dies on the streets. Well, it's not very known but the vampire gave me this impression.
It was hard to me undertand how Alucard wasn't broken at all about what happened to Amanda. I expected him to grief, but not to plot vengance. However we should already know he's unpredictable.
I absolutely loved the way you finished this fic. I assume Arthur married after this, there's no information about Integra's mother; but as things went, he'd probably not spend a lot of time married, considering how young Integra was when she met the monster.
T420000 chapter 71 . 12/10/2012
lol great chapter
dash11 chapter 71 . 12/9/2012
Hahahaha! Alucard often thinks exactly like a hyper-intelligent cat would probably think.
FalconStorm chapter 71 . 12/9/2012
Aww, poor Alucard. None of them understand him! Even blood splatter has its artistic aspect, darn it! *grin*
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 71 . 12/9/2012
Hahaha I feel like that my self some morning's
FalconStorm chapter 68 . 11/19/2012
Masterfully done! I love your concept for Walter. I never did feel like he could possibly be truly human and your explanation worked out so well...and his weapon. Beautiful. The dynamics of the Hellsing family are great. Poor Alucard, being juggled about like that. And Arthur's change over the course of his life...so *realistic* Your characterization continues to astound me.

There is a part of me that would *love* to see the beginning of the manga...namely Integra finding Alucard and his early days with her, from the point of view of your take on things. I get the feeling you don't really want to rewrite Hirano's work, though. Still, I found myself anticipating those scenes... lol