Reviews for My Side of the Story
AshLiz chapter 3 . 6/23
Great story! Never thought about his mother coming back to grab Emily it was a nice twist
CriminallyCecy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ive read a LOT of fanfic and this was the most interesting, suspenseful, well-written stories I have read to date on here. The characters were very true to form, down to the way they speak. The story was peppered with details and facts that made the whole thing so realistic. Language all around was great, not only as it pertains to things FBI and criminally related, but for the characters too. Nothing seemed out of place... Lovedddddd it, cannot wait to read more from this author.
soxfansuz chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Mings- really, really enjoyed your story! Excellent writing and it was just like watching a real episode of CM. I can see the dave/emily arc. I loved it! Loved Rossi!
mauscapade chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I don't know if I reviewed this over at LJ, but I know I definitely meant to. I absolutely adored this story, and the ending was just perfect and also kinda sad anyway, which is my favorite thing about it :)
nsc chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
story had me hanging on to every word. i love it!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I really LOVE this story! It's so well written and suspenseful and beautiful and totally believable!
SBV2020 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Perfect - hot too! Thanks for sharing.
SBV2020 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Excellent chapter.
mummacass chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
well worth a cold shower.
linelm chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Sorry, I have no words to describe how much I love your writing, and as follows, this story. Your characterizations are superb. I can really hear and see Emily and Dave, and of course the rest of the team, when I read your story.

I usually do not care very much for this kind of dramatic stories where the characters are kidnapped and tortured and so on... But you made it believable, and intriguing and I loved every little world of this story.

Thank you for writing and posting it!
miaa29 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Great story, I really enjoy your writing style and how you depict Emily and Dave.
hxchick chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Really, really, REALLY great story! I loved the emotions that came into play in the story, from Dave's desperation to Emily's love of Dave and want of a child. The story pulled me in from the start and kept me engaged. Great job!
elem86 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Oh my, I definitely didn't see that coming but it certainly makes sense.
vsky chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Oh girl! Do you know how to write angst! Thank you for this wonderful story and something to look forward to!
hxchick chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting that! I loved the way you brought everything together from her past and Rossi's emotions at the end were very real and gut-wrenching.