Reviews for Redemption
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I liked this story I thought it was good.
Soaha chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Thanks for the new addiction! :D -goes to find more-
Jace Nox chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
This was fantastic! I love how you just tied everything together and everyone had the happy ending-ish.

You tugged on the right amount heart strings with this story and I loved it!

Jace
Christina Wynnwood chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I still have a lot more to read but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far! I adore Castiel so much but most people don't do a very good job in writing him. You've done it perfectly! It's completely in-character! I love it! I'm adding it to my favorites, without a doubt!
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
So fucking cute! Can't wait for a sequel! I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter but that just goes to show you how amazing you are! I literally couldn't stop reading! Fantastic work, as always! -TPP
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
AHHHHHHH NOOOOOO SADDDDNESSSSSSSSS :'(
Angelic Abomination chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Enjoyed this so much had to read it again...and again...
akuma-river chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
The 'babies and sweethearts' seem off to me. I'm not sure why. It just threw me out of the story.

Other than that it was interesting.

Is Adam going to show up in the sequels? Did Jo and Ellen die, you weren't very clear on what happened. Is Crowley going to show up? What does Zachariah think of all this, does he like Michael not going after his vessel?
FansCastiel chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
To be honest, I'm a big fan of slash but this story very interesting and awesome ! And I would love to see a sequel.
RogueStorm84 chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Its over? noooooooooooo I want more Waah! It was so great! I am so happy that Cas and Dean finally got back together. Maybe you should do a sequel? Hint, hint.
moonpiegirl chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
I love happy endings. 0:-)
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Aww.. great ending loved this story
cas'sgirl4ev chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Hey there, I am very new to fanfiction, don't know how to really get involved. Your story was one of my favs. Just stared reading stories a month ago. Been writing for a very long time. But wanted to let you know that you are a great writer. I have never put any of my stories on line and am at a loss of how to begin. But after reading so many, funny, romantic and down right sweet stories, I find that I would love to join in on the world of make believe. Thank you for sharing your story, it was amazing.
SafirePhoenix chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
"He was a present, wrapped up in broken wings and blue eyes."

That. Was. Adorable.
Shannon chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
Love your story, keep writing!