Reviews for Things We Don't Tell Humans
HopefulHelpful chapter 20 . 4h
This is part of your end AN:

"I think it's got to do with the fact that you can't really capture in English the sort of culture that the Cybertronians have, and I subconsciously don't even want to begin to start comparisons between Earth and Cybertron yet."

And I'm like: well, I'm failing at that. I keep trying to assign their cuss words to English ones (although aft is obvious) but then when I think I got it matched up, one of the words is used in the wrong context than what I assigned.

(I have no idea if that makes sense. I'm running on waay too little sleep atm)

Good fic, this is my third(?) time reading it.
Guest chapter 75 . 11/29/2017
I love your behind the scenes look of what you imagined happened in the movie. Sam's growth as a Prime has been wonderful, as has Optimus Prime's mentorship.
Your work is a masterpiece and I hope you'll be able to return to it someday.
Thank you for the lovely work you have so graciously shared with us.

spacekid96 chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Terratron is now my favorite
He is a total shipper at heart and will not stop at anything to meddle with youngling love lives
He is addorible
nika0645 chapter 28 . 11/4/2017
Loving that Barricade is an Autobot! Woah.
nika0645 chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
Wow, I'm already hooked. And floored. And in love. Until this time I loved Transformers universe mostly for Sam, for Sam relationship with Transformers, for Optimus Prime, Bee, Ironhide, Ratchet. And you made me fall in love with just them, without humans. Jazz&Prowl relationship... just wow! The emotions are so plausible, I'm feeling them during reading. It was a huge thing with Barricade, too and I'm loving it! And Bee is so cute as always!
Hope that you'll finish it one day, thank you!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 75 . 11/2/2017
*prods at you looking for more chapters of this fic*

I've spent the last several days rereading this entire fic and I am *desperate* to know what happens next. Please tell me this fic hasn't been abandoned?
nika0645 chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Three chapters and I already know that your story is a simple masterpiece. Wish that one day you'll finish it... Thank you! That'll be a long read and I really appreciate it :)
brandonack96 chapter 75 . 9/19/2017
Hey I was wondering if you are going to be updating your story anytime soon
rena chapter 75 . 9/8/2017
whoa whoa whoa this was such a good fic! i really like the characterization for everyone and honestly i was delighted by some of the plot twists (especially barricade as a spy just wow, i envy your imagination). i'm very glad that ironhide didn't die too. i can't even categorize all the things i like about this fic it's just so lovely. i'm not sure if you're still updating but i hope you will, this was a truly enjoyable read and i'll be back for rereads for sure :)
Hz chapter 75 . 9/6/2017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS A GREAT STORY
Hz chapter 75 . 9/5/2017
Good story I liked it a lot :)
Guest chapter 74 . 8/17/2017
I absolutely ADORE your fanfic and what you have done with the characters that have been implemented. It flows so evenly and there is no detail left untouched upon. I know keeping up with such a monster of a fic is hard, and I appreciate the obvious hard work that has gone into creating every masterpiece that is a chapter. I first started reading right when the 3rd chapter was posted, but life got in the way and I forgot this amazing thing existed. Then I randomly stumbled upon it 2 years later once again amazing at how easy it was to get me hooked. As of current, this is what, my 4th re-read? Once again, thank you for writing so many amazing chapters and adding depth to characters I haven't seen be added in other fics I have read on this site.
nicholasshadows1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Okay so I read this a while ago (like 2-3 years ago) and I could NOT find this again. So... I am very happy now and enjoy re-reading this amazing story.
kurosaki7setsuna chapter 75 . 7/8/2017
Update?
Saringegetti chapter 75 . 7/4/2017
Oh my gosh! This is fabulous!
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »