Reviews for Things We Don't Tell Humans
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 73 . 8/29
Please update soon
1Timberwolf chapter 73 . 8/25
(loud round of applause) So glad to see another great chapter! Sorry for the very late reply, but I was in the middle of re-reading the whole story and didn't want to interrupt the flow. Even after all this time, there are still chapters that choke me up, once again great job and I can't wait for more.
Passerby chapter 73 . 8/16
I really thought you were dead.
Good to see you're still writing.
LGTracy chapter 68 . 8/12
Really wished you could have found a way to incorporate the "exceedingly Japanese," line. That was funny in the movie.

Enjoying the story!
RaesofBaNaNaColoredSunshine chapter 72 . 8/11
This is the guest reviewer Rae

K sHIT U NOT I DAMN WELL NEAR CRAPPED MY PANTS WHEN I SAW MY FLIPPING NAME IN YOUR A/N! AND I NEARLY DIED OF HAPPINESS WHEN I SAW CHAPTER 73 WAS UP! Sorry, sorry it's just while I haven't been a fan of yours for long, your writing has influenced a lot of my thinking an decisions for the TF OCs I'm currently creating right now.

I love this story, I love how natural it feels, how the characters are given more life and depth and little hidden agendas that make this so fresh and unique. This isn't a Good vs Evil story. It's shows war and suffering and a culture.

And I have taken so many life lessons from this story. It... This story has helped me through some pretty dark times, especially this past year. I really can't thank you enough for crafting this amazing story.

So here's to you, cheers!~

PS here's that hug xD *glomp*
SoulMore chapter 73 . 8/11
FAN!~
Bookworm Gal chapter 73 . 8/10
The dramatic scene from the third film where all hope seems lost... You did quite well with this. Fantastic work. And I'm sorry about your friends dog.
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 73 . 8/10
Absolutely wonderful update! -Allsparkchild
Bee4ever chapter 73 . 8/9
Loved this chappie! Can't wait to see what's next!
redsparrow1060 chapter 73 . 8/9
n Poor everyone. I'm really sorry about your friend, I hope she gets help really soon.

Thanks for the chapter and great job!
ennui deMorte chapter 73 . 8/9
Great chapter!
AyameKitsune chapter 73 . 8/9
Epic! More please!
Answerthecall chapter 73 . 8/9
I wish I could help donate. :( I have no job ATM so I'm not in a place to donate. But her dog and family will be in my prayers in hopes of a speedy recovery.

As for the chapter, this was an AWESOME chapter as usual! So much emotion put into this scene of Dark of the Moon. I LOVED it. :3 It just seems to get better and better. Keep it up!
Sarai chapter 73 . 8/9
Ok, this one was sad. I need chocolate.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 7/22
I just realized there's a spoonerism up near the top, when Judy puts the bags down. Hips and Hands are reversed.
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »