Reviews for Things We Don't Tell Humans
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 29 . 13h
"Sideswipe. I will put your face through three oak trees in quick succession."
I never laughed so hard in my life! Bahahahaha
Someone chapter 75 . 4/23
This fic has made me so happy. Thank you :)
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 23 . 4/23
Awe 3 didn't see it coming but making Barricade thier sparkling was a different but good idea
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 19 . 4/21
rule number 1: never grab the doorwings
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 15 . 4/20
Awe lol glad Prowl and Jazz are finally getting along (somewhat lol)
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 5 . 4/19
Omg! I'm so happy you brought Jazz back!
Zephyr5 chapter 50 . 4/19
...well, glad to know the English Civil War has managed to disappear so thoroughly. I'm guessing it's a transformer speaking (not entirely sure which one), which suggests this was either a case of you not being aware of it (fair enough, I suck at history too, but there's the internet for research), or a case of you wanting an 'except for x' jab and picking on the Brits (authorial cultural bias? I see no reason for the autobots to have one, but perhaps they have a canon reason somewhere I'm not aware of).

Regardless of the slight historical misstep, this is a good series so far, and I'm looking forward to the rest :)

Zephyr5
JediWizardDragonRider chapter 75 . 12/23/2016
If you can present and public-speak half as well as you write, you will be very successful in life.
Katnip Corodva chapter 60 . 10/31/2016
What a great story. Love it Hudson is my favorite character. You do a very awesome job on it. It took me two days to read your story! Once again very good story.
DreamFeathers chapter 58 . 10/18/2016
This and previous chapter reminded me of a question that has been nudging me.
Sam and Optimus share a kind of a "brother bond" (more like a special "Prime bond", my guess through their Matrixes) due to them being the only active/alive Primes at this given moment. Would the "Prime Bond" be automatically shared between all active primes that existed in the same time? If so, why didn't Optimus share such a connection with Sentinel? Yes, he was kind of retired from his official duties, but he was STILL a prime and a carrier of his own Matrix. Thusly, shouldn't Optimus had gotten at least some "bad vibes" from Sentinel, even if he was actively blocking the feedback between them?
DreamFeathers chapter 46 . 10/15/2016
But... what about Miles? he was Sam's best childhood friend in the movies and everybody always seems to forget about him... :(
DreamFeathers chapter 44 . 10/15/2016
*rubs eyes* i tried to post a review a few chapters back, last night, but for some reason, it didn't come through. so let's try this again, and i'll try and recall what i typed back then...

And another hi from Finland. :) I've just started marathon-reading your story from beginning and this far there's been a lots of bits that've made me both laugh and bawl my eyes out. so kudos for that ;) I gotta be blunt and admit that the big background story arch was exhaustingly long one, but now I do see why you needed and wanted to make it so long and detailed one.
My eyes also accidentally caught your AN mentioning that you're thinking of sketching a finnish character into (if not into this, then some other) story. If you wanna bounce ideas and get some feelers for cultural references, feel free to message. :)

Another random thought hit me this morning in the shower as I was thinking of Sam's new "promotion" to Prime. (yes, long morning showers are best form of meditation :P )
He got the Fallen ones Matrix. Which was resting in the tomb of was it 6 other Primes. Their bodies were still intact. What about those Primes Matrixes?! Shouldn't those be collected for Autobots to safe keeping?
DreamFeathers chapter 38 . 10/14/2016
Just wanted to drop another greeting from Finland for ya. :)
I've been marathon reading this story and thus far there's been moments that has made me laugh hard, and also bawl my eyes out. I have to admit, that the loooooooooong long history arch was brutally and exhaustingly long one, but now I do understand why you wanted it out there and with such deep detail.
Also, I noticed a chap or two ago, that you're sketching to bring a Finnish chara to the story. Feel free to PM me if you wish to hash about ideas and get a feeling for cultural etc references. :)
sansy chapter 46 . 9/21/2016