Reviews for Sweet Temptations
Lover of Emotions chapter 8 . 3/17
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love that last part. Does snickering to myself out loud count as laughing out loud? Cause if it does I to atlas LOLed there
Mana's Madness chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
I saw the note you put on your page regarding your stories and I can only hope that you can get round to being able to start writing again. Because I love this story and am looking forward to more at some point! _
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Great job! I love your humor and the story's turning out awesome even though it just started. I hope you can find time to work on this or RotN soon.
naomi chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Cool story and nice chapter XD Poor Yami hahahah XD When will be next ? :3
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a pretty cool story so far. I like how you made Yami a tomb keeper in this.

Though, I'm quite confused. What does Yugi look like in this? I know you added an authors not at the top of the first chapter saying that the characters will have a more realistic appearance in this, but you didn't any description about what Yugi and some other characters looked like at all in this. Personally, I don't care if you make the characters look like real people, hell, I'm planning to do that in my future stories too, but you have to explain what the characters look like in detail if you're going to do that otherwise people will get confused. Can you PM me and tell me about what he looks like in this thing? Because I'm lost.
wingsofobsidia chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I have waay more respect for Marik, now. Those scars must've hurt something awful. (I am totally looking forward to seeing Mahaad and Karim dressed like touristy beach bums. :D)
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
lol funny I did the same thing as Yugi once, falling asleep while eating. Though it was a sandwich instead of a hamburger, but close enough.
calypso tchaka chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Yes, OK I know what I said... I failed. The mouse went on auto and for some reason conscious control got lost and...well... I clicked "Next". So there. Happy? (BTW, in the first review "disappointed", not "-ing")

Is it too much if I start demanding like spoiled child "I want more"? Probably, but please that it as a compliment. Because, I rarely feel like I want to transport a computer, internet access, and lots of free time with a snap of my fingers to an author. And as I suspected, I am sold on this story as well. This will join my favorite list, and I'll be following it whenever you find the time to work on it again.

Thank you so much. It is a pleasure to read. May your week be excellent and your family and loved ones happy and healthy. Many good wishes to you as well, hope you get better xx
calypso tchaka chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I cannot Believe you left me hanging like that! NOoooOOOooo! They. Were. So. Close. (!) Do you know how utterly terrible that was for an undercover hopeless romantic to read? Do you!

I bet you do, that's why you did it. I think I might just have to set my teething bulldog puppy on your feet. And just for your information, he kinda looks like a little piranha with his very sharp jigsaw teeth these days. Be warned, I'm eyeballing you while he's eyeballing your shoes, anything remotely close to wood, and everything with wheels.
calypso tchaka chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I've procrastinated reading this story ever since I've read 1001 Domino Nights (still excellent and a favorite for rereading whenever I'm in the mood to relax). Partly because there are only so many chapters (so I'll obviously be starving for more by the time I reach the last chapter), and partly because I wanted to keep a well written story for a rainy day. Let's be honest, there aren't very many to choose from floating around.

Well, it most defiantly isn't raining or a blue Monday, but I decided that it is well past time to start reading it. So far I am not disappointing!

I've come to expect a certain rhythm to your chapters. An Event, some humor, some more explanations of a calamity, it goes on. All to wet your readers' appetites. So wonderfully delectable.

I'll continue reading on, maybe I'll decide to leave the very last chapter for much later. Much like keeping the best for last, even if its only a single chapter. At least it would be something to look forward to...if I can manage to contain myself!

Thank you in advance. I'll see you on the other side. x
JBubbles chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I'm not here to upset your busy Real Life (tm), lol, but I do hope that everything's improving inyour life and plans. I adore your crazy plots, but I would like more to hear that you're fine other than strained.

kisses and see you later!
goddess-chan123 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
i really like this so far, but throughout the entire chapter i kept thinking 'why would his bags be sent to the south pole, there's no plains there. there's not even people!'(good story, love it)
Fireotaku18 chapter 8 . 10/26/2011