Reviews for Rinne no Naruto
You do know that Kurama is the name of the Kyuubi, correct? Why is he called Kyoto then?
Potterformers chapter 4 . 2/23
I am not liking the mind killing your making Naruto perform.
Ok who the fuck's idea was it to say the swords over powered I think they need to just shut up and not read the damn story geez it's your's to do whatever you decide with I swear it's always piss off nerds ruining the best of stories beg I fuckin read them!
R chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
A disaster.

Anonymous chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Adopted, but not even published on his author profile...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I liked the story but u could do better
YesOrYes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Why did Shisui attack Naruto?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm going to do a continue on this story you should look into abbitions of the Uzamaki clan by kyokasuigetsutotsuka
RasenKing chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Which is the correct word you've been trying to use, not witch.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Were you drunk off your ass when you thought that laugh would work for Naruto? Its plain stupid Naruto always had a loud laugh not one that sounds like a creepy silent laugh. For the record ...your a idiot
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Where the fuck do u come up with these gay ass superheroes they are funny as hell
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
gonome7 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
dude nearly all of your sentences run on forever and are difficult to understand
Matsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I do know that Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki are relatives based on the Sage of the 6 paths. So adding Uchiha, and Senju to Naruto would be one hell of a kicker in power and knowledge from what I can understand.
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 16 . 11/10/2011