Reviews for Rinne no Naruto
Currahee506 chapter 14 . 10/18
update please
blackbelt256 chapter 1 . 6/17
Complete disaster from grammar to plot. Get a beta reader.
KaiT123 chapter 14 . 2/27
I mean great story but why are you not making more I am just twelve I started reading this yesterday and just finished it today. Plus I've reviewed the last time you updat SAed it and its at the year of 2011 so please dude please continue making. I had also had ideas for this FF. And also techniques i have come up with. So please continue...OKAY?

PS. Put some council, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, or even Kiba bashing on this FF. Okay;)
kevin chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
more please
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Kyo? Was something wrong with Kurama? Or was this before Kurama's real name was given?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
You do know that Kurama is the name of the Kyuubi, correct? Why is he called Kyoto then?
Potterformers chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
I am not liking the mind killing your making Naruto perform.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Ok who the fuck's idea was it to say the swords over powered I think they need to just shut up and not read the damn story geez it's your's to do whatever you decide with I swear it's always piss off nerds ruining the best of stories beg I fuckin read them!
R chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
A disaster.

Anonymous chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Adopted, but not even published on his author profile...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I liked the story but u could do better
YesOrYes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Why did Shisui attack Naruto?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm going to do a continue on this story you should look into abbitions of the Uzamaki clan by kyokasuigetsutotsuka
RasenKing chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Which is the correct word you've been trying to use, not witch.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Were you drunk off your ass when you thought that laugh would work for Naruto? Its plain stupid Naruto always had a loud laugh not one that sounds like a creepy silent laugh. For the record ...your a idiot