Reviews for Memoirs of a Humble Dancer
StrainAsylum chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Wonderful ending! Absolutely! Though, wow...Mike's still performing rigorous dance routines at 72 yrs old? Wow... WTG, guys.
StrainAsylum chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Awwww...That's so sweet ...
StrainAsylum chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Love this ;) Though Kurt was very hard to find through much of this ("Born This Way" without Kurt? Blasphemy!), I've always loved Mike and thought they would do well together. Various spelling and grammatical errors were minor annoyances, but the story was very enjoyable.
I am not a magical bear chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
This is three years late, but WOW. Just amazing. I read the whole series in a day, and I laughed, cried, jumped up and down in excitement, and sang along. This was seriously amazing. You should be very proud of yourself. I have yet to write a glee fic, but you have inspired me to try this pairing. Thank you!
Oh and p.s. This was very inspiring to me as a guy in the same situation as Mike was at the beginning. Just wow
moo chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
Arg! All the FEELS! I loved this story sooo much, I read it all in one sitting. I love the pairing (yaoi all the way) and the way it was written. Loves for the author. :D Wow, I said love alot, oh well. (。-_-。)
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Interesting. I hadn't thought of it at all, but it's a great thought. He's never been in on the jocks' bullying and seems very compassionate. Looking forward to more
vampireharry the 2 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
This story is so amazing!
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Bablefisk chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Lovely story:)
houseofnightfan1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I agree with Mike, Batman is the better DC Comics character, but in the Marvel universe the better hero is Iron Man with Capitan America as a close second.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Amazing story!
kisskamilia chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
LOVED IT! Read it in 4 hours continuously My OTP now: Chummel! Please, do more of this pairing? *puppy dog eyes* (not really cute though .)
Peaceandunity chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Great job the endin was ecspeacilly cool
Purplehonor chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
I just reread this story (it's already on my favorites list). I really love this story - it makes me cry and laugh and smile. I would love a story of K and M's life in NYC an Juliard. Please write some more. Great job!
DylanDahl chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
That was sweet having Mike go as far as write a story and pass it onto another, OMG i would love to see this as a movie like freaking seriously it would be so great _