Reviews for Devil's game
Vampirediaries11 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Can you write more plzzzz
xxPrettyLittleWriterxx chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
ok this is incredibly stupid.. seriously she has to pick ur making her look a freaking slut! EDWARD !
Howl3 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
"Oh boo hoo Edward left me! I must have chosen the wrong guy! Oh how could he?" Really Bella? Shut the hell up. Not only is she a selfish idiot that only reallly cares about her own feelings but she had a lot of nerve whining about Edward leaving. She didn't choose him if she was dating another guy right in front of his face.

Its cheating plain and simple and completely unfair to Edward. She whined about Tanya when Edward chose her, loved her and she can't even do the same.

Is Edward supposed to just sit around with her while she dates other people but then has the nerve to say she loves him? Ha, what a joke. That isn't love.

The way she bounces back and forth between guys do not make her seem cool. In fact, it just makes her seem trashy, loose, and sluttish and the way that everybody just accepts that kind of behavior from her is honestly unrealistic and disgusting. Yet apprently that just makes her more likable. Wow...if that is the standard in relationships then love is going to hell in a hand basket.

The least she could do is pick a freakin guy and only that guy and actually care about his freakin feelings.

Its such a double standard that apprently its okay for Bella to like other people and to act like a jezebell but Edward can't like other people? Plain unfair.

I'm not trying to bash your story and you like what you like but Bella just disgusts me and Edward to me deserves so much better than to be a boy toy in her male harem.

I'm not trying to be rude, or mean but that's just the way I feel about Bella's character.
jaspergreen13 chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Oh My Gosh! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I really admire you for having the time to write 64 stories.

3 guys, one girl...my secret fantasy ;)
marcusfan94 chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
please updats soon
Jenox chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Ugh get everyone off of Bella and lock her in a room with Edward. What I noticed is that Quinn has had her all to himself on many occasions but Edward hasn't, make that fair please D: but i love it! Update again soon! (:
marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
when are you going to update?
marie chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
so is she going to end up with three mates?i think quinn will be the best choice in this story but it does sound sexy if it became a threesome or foursome.i cant wait to read more
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
Can't wait for more! I go through withdraw if it takes too long for the next update, please hurry!
Lionnara chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
ahahaha you horny vampire gonna take a the deed in his own hands if bella dont mind doing it for him haha that would be funny :P

i am not sure if he has seen fantasies of others since he does via touch.

keep it up )
12345cv6789 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
keep going. will there be a fight between the volturi and the parkers and friends?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Who the hell wouldn't!
foxgirl98 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Go quinn
blackfire14 chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Wow. This is getting better and better every chapter! :D i love that your bringing Paul into the mix! :D
carmeleissle5cullen chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
wow bella is a lucky girl,

i mean come on 3 hot guy all to yourself