Reviews for Cake?
zdiomidov chapter 1 . 5/24
I really doubt there were any documentaries on asexuality in the 90s. And cake jokes weren't a thing before 2003. Unless of course there were mass obliviations involved ;-)
happy reviewer chapter 1 . 1/12
This took so long to find! It's so good to find a good story, (or anything really) that even mentions asexuality, and as an asexual, this can be frustrating. I sometimes head cannon Harry as ace (but let's face it, I head cannon all my favorite characters as ace) and I really like how you had him come out. I thought they were both pretty in character here, which is always appreciated. I know I'm rambling here but basically, I'm just so happy this exists. Sometimes, it's not easy being the 1%.

Ps. When I came out to my friend, I mentioned cake too! (she didn't get it either)
Kailyssia Pym chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is great. It's so refreshing to read a story about an asexual. I'm asexual and it is hard to find any stories with asexuals in them. Thank you for writing this. Love the cake joke.
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I get the joke, and I like it...
Miss Edith chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can only wish that it goes this well
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this! A lovely HP fandom story with an ace inside joke about cake? Priceless!
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Yay for asexy Harry. :D And cake. I kind of like being on the inside of the joke. :D
AmhFluffy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Yes! Cake! Always the best celebration of asexuality. Goodness knows there is a lot going around. I loved it, it was lovely. My coming out was more of the "you're joking, is it because you don't think anyone would be interested, you're not an amoeba, I don't want to talk about this" variety, so this was refreshing.
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is pretty perfect.
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LOL. Cake jokes. _ And the frequently- asked, "are you gay" question. It's really cool to see a fic that is about asexuality and Harry Potter... Not much else to say, but thanks for sharing!
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hahaha, this is AWESOME. Not only did you manage to make it somewhat serious, but you included a cake joke? Win!
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
and wat is it about cake? i don't get the joke to share?