Reviews for Take Me Instead
SIRIUS chapter 1 . 1/18
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE this story, one of my all tome favorite fics ever. I NEED to know what happens next and don't give up on this. It really is amazingly brilliant.
wearehunted chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:O are you going to continue this?! Is there anymore, cause i need more more more of this!
NERC chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
please update this is really good.
fawkes83 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
CAN U PLEASE UPDATE
shadow warren chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
First off, I have to say that I liked this story. I really hope that you can make another chapter or sequel. My brain can't make up it's own story of what happens next! I like how you made it with Umbridge writing more than the standard "I must not tell lies." One part I didn't really understand was how Harry got all the bruises on his arms. I kinda do, but not fully. Keep writing!
shadow
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Are you going to post more awesomeness? You haven't posted for over a year!
BondWoman007 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I am very sad you never continued this story :(
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh damn that Umbridge toad...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh dear. Damn Umbridge.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very nice.
Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That story is brilliant! Harry is taking the worst of the detentions and punishments upon himself, to save the DA. you should have another chapter where hermione confronts him or something though. But that story is amazing! Just like how Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for us.
The Whomping Pillow chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Is the "take me instead" thing about Harry telling the Ministry to take him instead of Dumbledore? Anyway great story!
Lenle.G chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Your a annoyingly captivating writer! But it's great stuff! Just... writeee moooorrreee!
Thanks :)
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I get it he'S taking all their punishments right?
daydreamlife chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Stupid, stupid, mean, toady, ugly, old Umbridge! Grrr, I hate her! Poor Harry.