Reviews for Behind the Ticklish Pear
Aww this is so cute!
Its so annoying I can't fav this because I don't have an account! But just take it from me, I am faving this fan fiction :3... in my head...
Fluffmelody chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
they met up and romance ensued of course...
oh how wonderful if you could just write a little continuation of this one shot..
DraMione Fan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Omg this was sooooo cute! Arghh! Asdfghjkl!
dididoitwrong chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awesome! I love it! Please make a sequel!
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is so interesting! How much I miss for this story to continue but I think it's better this way.

And Draco said he won't forget about it, so they'll met up - romance and drama ensued! And Frannie did not hallucinating because the timer made her to jump nearly out of her skin, so there's no way that she's hallucinating! Haha! That's what I thought. :)
Katey chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story was so adorable. I'm usually not big on fluff, but this was just what I needed for my night. Thanks!
Dherea chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is SO cute! Love Frannie, the unusual house elf, but more importantly, I think this was a brief departure from their horrible reality. For just one night, they could laugh and be friends. Tomorrow, unfortunately, was back to reality...

Great job!
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved this! And it was so cool that it was being told from Frannies view!
vale mellak chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I just love it
semantics chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I know... could use some chocolate cake myself :)
PWNAGENINJA chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I absolutely loved this! Its so funny and natural and ahahaha i'm still grinning at the computer screen like a complete and utter idiot :p.
Great job. I loved it so much :D I've read it almost 3 times since discovering it :p
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Nice. Not a cliche story.
Caitie Manda chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was cute. :) I especially loved Frannie during all of that! She was so confused...

That was extremely well-written and refreshing to read. Quite lovely!
lowi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my goodness, it was a very long time since I read a Dramione I enjoyed THIS much. You see, I have always had a soft spot for this pairing, but recently I've tend to stay away of it—but this was fantastic.

You're a brilliant writer, the idea to tell this story (which have a absolutely wonderful plotline) from a houseelf's (I have to say I loved her :3) POV was gorgeous and so funny. X3

Your dialogue and prose is beautiful, and the characterisations were spot-on. I loved how they changed their "moods" the later it became, that was very believable. And, yay for food fights ;) and when Draco said "bananana" I thought I should die... ;)

Fantastic work!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm impressed. You actually made me enjoy Dramione, which is hard to do, let me tell you.

Honestly, I couldn't stop grinning through the whole thing. Frannie's an adorable narrator and the banter is cute and very them. The food fight is very amusing.

I really love the way Frannie calls her Crazy Hat Girl throughout the beginning. That just made me smile :D

This is, then, overall, really a great story. There were a couple homonyms that you used the wrong one – insure/ensure, and two or three others that I can't remember, but other than that grammar was good.

Nicely done.