Reviews for The Day that Changed Everything
I'd love to keep reading but You don't seem to want to write. I love Your work. Sasha Starr
TearyPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
holly shit you sure know how to captive ur reader
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
O.o
Reeeeally good :)
Everything was believable, and I liked ahermione's and ginny's dialogue
SeekerDraconis23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hey, this sign \o0o/ is real cool!
sianyx49 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome! I can't believe you haven't updated these stories in over a year, they really need to be continued... Soon! :)
jewelphoenix88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i think the plot and i want to know more! will there be more to the story?
hp chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved this! It explained so much! It really helps with the story of albus and the black badger society...
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow interesting. Please update soon.
Ash-Rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awesome! Keep on writing BBS, btw 3
lunalovely chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is such an enjoyable read :D I have just finished reading YoTB and BBS and I want to let you know that your fanfics are the best I have ever read and i would be thoroughly disappointed if you just give up on continue with this series. Your dedicated reader, luna_lovely.
Razeasha chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and loved the insight it gave into Albus's future. I think that the idea of transfiguring the trees into other lifeforms was brilliant! I look forward to reading more of this!

Also, let me know if you get published. I'd love to buy your book.
Grey Marquise chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
And suddenly...everything is explained. Well, not everything, but enough. Those last few dots from "Badger" have been connected, so I'm eagerly awaiting new twists and turns in its sequel! Keep it up!
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow! Impressive! This is absolutely amazing. It explains a lot about Atticus Pharel from your story "Albus Potter and the Year of the Badger". This has an awesome plot thing. I was blown away by this. This story is very entertaining in a short way. Thanks! :)
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That helped make a lot of things clearer. As always I love your stories! :) You have an amazing imagination, and this series is turning out to be the best harry potter fanfiction series out there. I dare anyone to find a more indepth story. I simply love, love, love it! From the characters to the story plot it's amazing.
Cheri0427 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This story really complements you main “Albus” stories. It explains some of the back story line, as well as foreshadows some of the things to come. I also really like your version of the adult Harry Potter it seems very believable. I’m glad you are feeling better and that you’ve decided to write in the HP universe again.