Reviews for A Geek's Valentine
blackmarketbeagle chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Awww...
hifield chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Very nice ending - spending the occasion curled up as a family eating popcorn was an extremely nice image. Fun Valentine Tale!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Awww! Very sweet! *grins*
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
You tricked me, :) It was supposed to be Sam and John's child... then again I like this one better, :)
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Great ending! The whole story was just so cute! Geeks in love :D We need to read more about this.
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
First, my daughter loves that song ;-)

Second, my husband bought me and my girls footies for Valentine's Day. How did you know that! ;-)

This resonates very closely with my own Valentine's minus Bambi and adding another child ;-D

Very cute chapter.

DW
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Good chapter. Excitely waiting for Rodney's chapter.
hifield chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Great little glimpse into the characters you never read about. Really enjoyed this snippet - love both of them.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
All right I concede, they kind of look good together. I'm not going to say cute, but I'll agree with good.

Looking forward to see Rodney's.
ladygris chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Okay, I am on sugar overload with all the sweet stories being posted today! Wow!

This one, though an unconventional pairing, was really good. Glad to see both Radek and Lindsey get some happiness, too. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Who's Rodney's date... obviously it's a baby girl but who's?
hifield chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yes the resident Geeks do deserve a little fun once in a while and I can't wait to see what happens!

Like the idea of Lindsey and Radek!

Nice beginning.
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE the Radek/Lindsey slant. And really wondering what McKay's message said!

Oh, and loved the line about the Ronon, Sheppard, and Lorne fangirls!
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Can't wait to meet Rodney's date ;-)

Radek and Novak... hmmm? I can deal with that.

DW