Reviews for Secret Admirer
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
NWHS chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Sweet story. Loved the thoughtful, personalized gifts, as well as Diana's reaction to learning that Clark was her secret admirer
onlyluna chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Your stories r always great but you forget to mark it completed. Some people won't read it if u leave it as unfinished for so long. It's a waste for your talent and SMWW fans. I love your works a lot
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Cool story. Would have been nice if you shown the aftermath of the date. And how Donna will react to being right all along. Heck, it'd be perfect if you include Hippolyta's reaction to knowing her daughter starting a relationship with Superman.
TLynnson chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Lovely story, very romantic...
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Kara and Diana are scary when they're angry O.O I loved loved loved it! Clark is just like a puppy X3
me chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
wow that was amazing! you put so much thought and effort in it. i loved kara's involvement, it was funny )
Arialies chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!

awww! it was sooo sweet and heartfelt!

my heart just melted with all the romance.

wonderful story! beautifully written!

it was spectacular! loved the ending

WRITE MOOOOAAAARRR 3 more power to you dear!
Supabec chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
great story

funny in someway

kara bits and donna were funny

superman and wonderwoman are the best JL couple 4ever

thanks
SuperCharles chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Made me smile

I appreciated the details in Greek, and personal exchanges between Diana / Donna - Kal / Kara were wonderful - thanks!
phyrephly chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Ahhh true love. Sweet story, esp the ending - does it have to be, the ending? Loved Kal getting whacked too, by his
booeygirl89 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Loved it! The thought of Kara fleeing in a trench coat and scarf from a suspicious Diana with her lasso still makes me laugh. Other highlights Kara slapping Kal repeatedly, Diana mistaking Bruce for her admirer, and Diana's "you sent the bra and panties?" A great two part story thanks for this!
Ekun-Asha chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
...

*Sighs*
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Kara was right about Diana's reaction. I bet she is so sorry she missed Clark getting clocked one. Although she did get to slap him a couple of times so i guess she is happy enough.

You know reading this you almost want Donna to slap Diana for being so clinical. Listen to your sister Diana. Loosen up!

Oh well it all worked out in the end at least. Great story Arcadia.
unoaranya30 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Wow!

That Don sounds like a real clutz! I think Ana should go for a real man like me. I'm like a jungle cat. I'm always well balanced and I never ever run into any...Whoa! CRASH!

OOOOWWWWW! Okay that is gonna leave a mark and I know that wall wasn't there a minute ago.

um, okay, where was I?

Oh yes, Clark really had Diana's emotions all over the place! He's lucky she only hit him once LOL!

Lovely story!

Maybe one day we'll see how these two are getting along :-)