Reviews for Tangled Red Curls
sackvillebaggins chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is so cute! I like the grown up Ginny. Poor Lily! I like the fact that you deviated from the norm, and wrote a Teddy/Lily. Yours works very well! And the 'tangled' quote at the beginning is just perfect!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wow I never thought that hair could be so significant to show a child's inner turmoil but this did just that and it was great! I enjoyed it and how Lily still let her mother brush her and hair and her mother never gave in. This showed their relationship so perfectly. Good job!
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Sweet and sad. I loved it, especially the ending.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh, this was so sweet! I really quite like this gentle Ginny as opposed the firebrand she so often is, and her relationship with Lily was so beautiful, you put it into exactly the right words.

I love the theme of brushing hair and how Ginny knows when Lily cuts her hair that that's the end (kind of) and how it comes to mean so much.

And, obviously, TeddyLily is always love and your Teddy was so oblivious and gorgeous, I kind of just want to marry him, okay?

Seriously, this is lovelylovelylovely, I'm so glad I decided to read some of your stuff!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
so sad yet so emotianal another add to my community don't know how it slipped passed my notice love lily and Teddy
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved Ginny in this one.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aww, so sweet! I hope to hear more from you soon.

Ciao!

Wolf
SuzyQ15 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
loved it! it was cute and there should be a sequel about how they get back together :) but you know thats just the romantic in me haha
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was really clever. I liked how easily you summed up how hard it is for young teenagers to work through life. How they handle heartbreaks and changing. The way you used Tangled was very original especially when you compared it to Ginny's hair. Well done.