Reviews for Moonlight Romance
Darkskinned Goddess chapter 6 . 3/29
This is so funny. I hope you and the other FF author finish this.
Ambroisie-Seduisante chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is fucking hilarious!
kimyso chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Waiting for an update!
kimyso chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
So far I am enjoying all that I've read. It was kind of a let down when I got to Chapter 6 to discover that that was it as of 09-09-12. I hope there is more later.
sj61 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
There seems to be a lot trouble with the girls. Some of them had to go. I’m surprised that they hadn’t gone before; I think poor Franklin has more trouble with the girls than he bargained for! I wonder how long it’ll take before he’ll discover Tara; she seems to be the most normal of them all. If they can’t behave the short time they’re on the show, there isn’t much competition for Tara. The only one that I think could be problem for Tara would be the only vampire woman on the show.
QueenMojo chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Love it! I love Franklin in this role. He's so sexy! Well written and entertaining.
sj61 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
I’m sure Lorena can be very charming when she wants and very deadly too! I think she might be a threat in more than one way for Tara! Lorena is a very possessive vamp, and I’m sure she’ll be all sweet in the beginning towards Franklin; it’ll be interesting how she’ll react when he isn’t interesting anymore! There’s an interesting bunch of girls, one crazier than the other! Good and fun chapter!
anamaric17 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
great update I can't wait to see the interview!
sj61 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
The females that has been chosen to participate in the show are a strange bunch, and Franklin must be deaf and dumb if he would choose any of them, but of course he isn’t, so I think he’s just polite enough to make them stay and he wants to make a good and fun TV show out of it, so I guess they’re good TV material! :) I think he will see the confessions even if it is said that he wouldn’t , he wants to get to know the girls doesn’t he, and this is definitely a good way to get to know what their real intentions are. It seems like most of them want something from him, they’re not really interesting in the person, Franklin. It’ll be fun to see what Franklin thinks about Tara’s confession!
laffertyluver23 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I really like this! very original, and it had me crackin up the whole time! Can't wait for more!
Liason Finally chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story is Fantastic!

it made me laugh in so many places...from the very beginning when she got the letter to when they fell in the pool..

very good writing esp. the descriptives I felt as if I am in the story I can picture it...

...can't wait to find out what happens in the mansion...the names he gave the ladies had me cracking up..

waiting for the next update...I just enjoy Franklin this way (not a psychopathic) serial killer .
anamaric17 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This is good please keep it going!
StillStacie chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Totally loving this story . I hope and can't wait until you bring the crazy out in the women and /or Franklin . Can't wait for more.
sj61 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I like this new story of yours; it’s funny with all these crazy women that participate in the show. Tara doesn’t really fit in with all weirdness, but I think Franklin will discover very soon that she’s very different from the rest of the bunch that is there! The TV show that Tara is in reminds me of something similar they have shown on Swedish television many years ago, but with out a vampire hunk of course! :), to me it’s amazing and strange that people actually want to participate in things like that! I’m looking forward to read more from this story! I just discovered that you wrote the last chappie of “Formidable Flower” a while ago, you asked if we would be interested in a sequel to the story. I would definitely be interested in reading about how Tara would make it as a vampire and how it would be for them as a couple. I hope you’ll consider writing about that later when you’re finished with this story!
StillStacie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This looks like it's gonna be a fun ride. Can't wait for more.