Reviews for Moonlight Romance
CaliKat87 chapter 6 . 5/14
I truly hope you finish this one day. I love the actor James Frain and he was so hot with Rutina Wesley.
Incredibly funny. I would have loved if this one got completed. Still, I totally enjoyed what I read.
hershey26 chapter 4 . 2/18
Confessions was hilarious
hershey26 chapter 2 . 2/18
Lmao at Tara name strumptet franklin is so wrong but cornbread was the worse remind me of flavor of love with the names lol loving this though
hershey26 chapter 1 . 2/18
Lafeyette is the bestest cousin in the world:-) and Arlene needs to stop all the whining finally Tara is getting a break!
Darkskinned Goddess chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
This is so funny. I hope you and the other FF author finish this.
Ambroisie-Seduisante chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is fucking hilarious!
kimyso chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Waiting for an update!
kimyso chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
So far I am enjoying all that I've read. It was kind of a let down when I got to Chapter 6 to discover that that was it as of 09-09-12. I hope there is more later.
sj61 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
There seems to be a lot trouble with the girls. Some of them had to go. I’m surprised that they hadn’t gone before; I think poor Franklin has more trouble with the girls than he bargained for! I wonder how long it’ll take before he’ll discover Tara; she seems to be the most normal of them all. If they can’t behave the short time they’re on the show, there isn’t much competition for Tara. The only one that I think could be problem for Tara would be the only vampire woman on the show.
QueenMojo chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Love it! I love Franklin in this role. He's so sexy! Well written and entertaining.
sj61 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
I’m sure Lorena can be very charming when she wants and very deadly too! I think she might be a threat in more than one way for Tara! Lorena is a very possessive vamp, and I’m sure she’ll be all sweet in the beginning towards Franklin; it’ll be interesting how she’ll react when he isn’t interesting anymore! There’s an interesting bunch of girls, one crazier than the other! Good and fun chapter!
anamaric17 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
great update I can't wait to see the interview!
sj61 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
The females that has been chosen to participate in the show are a strange bunch, and Franklin must be deaf and dumb if he would choose any of them, but of course he isn’t, so I think he’s just polite enough to make them stay and he wants to make a good and fun TV show out of it, so I guess they’re good TV material! :) I think he will see the confessions even if it is said that he wouldn’t , he wants to get to know the girls doesn’t he, and this is definitely a good way to get to know what their real intentions are. It seems like most of them want something from him, they’re not really interesting in the person, Franklin. It’ll be fun to see what Franklin thinks about Tara’s confession!
laffertyluver23 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I really like this! very original, and it had me crackin up the whole time! Can't wait for more!