Reviews for As Good As Dead
svmtbfan chapter 35 . 9/19
This is a fantastic story. Couldn’t find the sequel, is it possible that you posted it elsewhere? Please let me know where if so. If not, it’s not too late. please consider adding more to your wonderful tale. I’m sure I’m not the only one who longs for more really good ES stories. The books and TV series are thankfully over but good writing is forever! Thank you for writing ️, I really enjoyed reading it!️
Marie Amelie B chapter 35 . 9/10
Enjoyed this a great deal! My biggest issue with it was Sookie’s mortality. Fairies live long yet no real mention of her having at least a longer than human lifespan. Also Eric not wanting to turn her-wtf, she’d still be the same soul, just inhabiting an altered body and potentially still retaining her spark.
joanie7316 chapter 25 . 5/27
q
Lilah chapter 13 . 3/30
I am loving this so much! They are so enamoured with each other. Normally I love a bit more angst and build up first before they get together but here it feels so right and is making me so happy seeing them trust each other and be together! Also love you’ve included Godric’s character.
Stephannie1014 chapter 35 . 3/29
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
sfstewart chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Loved it
howaboutboth chapter 35 . 7/18/2021
Great story! Loved their relationship and this version of her light. (So funny when she shocked Pam.) Thanks for sharing!
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 2/16/2021
Pam has been very busy with Eric gone. I always wondered why Andre wasn't in True Blood, maybe they couldn't find anyone slimy enough to play him. he seemed to be a malevolent Eddie Haskell to me.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
ha! what Fintan did to Quinn was so funny but no more that he deserved.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 2/16/2021
I wish Eric killing Gabe in the show would have been exactly like that.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 2/15/2021
oh ick Quinn!
JuleKiwi chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
Bahaha best start to a fic ever
Dldkjl chapter 35 . 12/11/2020
Dang...I'm late for the party and probably no one will see this but how disappointing that Sookie had to still think about killing someone that wanted her dead so she could fuck Eric. I liked the story but at times I wanted to strangle Sookie. Here in the end it pissed me off that she needed help from Fintan...it should've been automatically that Sookie would kill the witch.. No Sookie you are not really a team with Eric if you have to think too much about killing someone to protect Eric...you would've done it automatically for Sam or one of your so called friends...but whatever.
bttrflybelle chapter 35 . 11/5/2020
Love your story!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 33 . 4/21/2020
These stories that give Sookie extra powers nearly always seem to have them fail exactly when she needs them. I don’t get it, but it’s the equivalent of all the stupid films & TV shows that have the female running from her attacker(s) trip & fall. GAH!
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »