Reviews for As Good As Dead
MsNorthman chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
Im posting this here since I already left a review for the final chapter and this silly won't let me leave more than one review per chapter! Anyhoo, I loved rereading this story! Sookie in pissed off, protective mode is so awesome. I loved what she said about that magician skank! Lol hilarious! I hope you will write another Eric and Sookie story, you are so talented!
MsNorthman chapter 27 . 12/24/2015
I love this Eric and Sookie so much!
MiniLover chapter 35 . 12/24/2015
Amazing story! I would leave a longer review for this wonderfully written tale but my phone is having issues and takes forever for each word. In-depth characters and compelling storyline made for a pleasurable read!
MiniLover chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Boy that meeting between Fintan and Sam was certainly tense!
MiniLover chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
Eric's first sunrise in over a thousand years! Must have been a wonderful sight!
MiniLover chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
Well, Sookie is growing, isn't she?
MsNorthman chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
Rereading this gem again. Loved it the first time and loving it the second time too!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
I'm so glad Eric took care of Bartlett. Too bad he couldn't have dragged it out a little longer.
MiniLover chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
The love and compassion Eric feels for Sookie is wonderful. And that he's willing to voice it is thoughtful. Those who don't think he's capable of love are so clueless.
MiniLover chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Eric's on his way! Yeah! Love the relationship between Eric and Sookie. Terrific writing!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Aww...they're bonded! Beautiful!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Love Liam! Can't wait to hear more from him.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Well, Pam was too hard on Sookie. Sort of Pam-light.
MiniLover chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Can't wait to see what Pam and Sookie have to say to each other ;)
MiniLover chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Holy heck. If that little slice got my heart rate going! Onto the next chappy.
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »