Reviews for As Good As Dead
tanseynz chapter 34 . 6/13
Still love it - great characters especially Liam.
Ending way too fast, but your story/your choice.
Excellent writing!
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/13
Yeah, no, after a great reread I still think Sookie’s disregard for the blatant murder of the Anubis Air employee and her subsequent mental wafflings over wall colour and appliances simply doesn’t gel. Why murder him when the simpler option means no explanations and no hidden backfire when he turns out to be more than just a pawn? Eric isn’t generally so careless, and now, the repercussions are so much greater.
dogtracker55 chapter 35 . 1/26
Wow, great story. It's nice to have a Sookie that isn't all whiny and irritating. Liam was great fun, nice touch. Thanks for the entertainment.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 35 . 12/29/2017
This was a great read :)
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
1st person's pov is a big no for me. Pity since the summary sounds interesting.
MsNorthman chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story, but god I love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2017
That’s it.? I hope you plan on writing more!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/13/2017
Please write more, even now in 2017 it’s much needed!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/13/2017
I hope you wrote more true blood stories in this universe! So good!
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 9/23/2017
AWwww I love these two!
bellislefan chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
i know this fic is complete but i really hope goric sees eric is right and doesn't go through with this "marriage" and fintan buggers off
MsNorthman chapter 20 . 6/23/2017
God I love this story. I love how you write Eric. I've read this so many times now!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
Genius in thinking up Fintan acting as angel as diversion! I enjoy this chapter very much! Von
AZSeaOtter chapter 35 . 2/27/2017
Such a great story! Loved that Sookie possessed so much power and that Fintan helped her along the way. Eric was supportive and yet he understood Sookie's need to be free but still protected. Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 34 . 2/27/2017
Nice effect of the blood bond, too funny.
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »