Reviews for The Meaning of Love
newdayz chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Oh man don't break them up!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
God I want to read the next parts :D
RachelmBlondinSease chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I like it go on
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Do you ever consider continuing this wonderful story because it was one of the best among a few which I read up to date involving House and Rachel and I really like it so a lot andI hope you'd update soon.

Nonetheless Cuddy is still bitching around as usual in your story too by not being understanding about House's tormanted childhood affecting his mood but House is still unnecessesarily good with her and Rachel. I think he could open up about this too sometime later which I'd like to see on real show which seems never happening I guess so you can fill this void. And at least he could've thanked Rachel for that lovely card.

And yes, I think he truely loves her but just can't admit because he's too scared to when he does and he gets hurt so Rachel really needs to hear this from him one day. This might be healing for him too. Please keep writing.
untitledmind chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I reeeeaaallllyyy hope you're continuing this one! I mean, the interactions between House and Rachel are wonderful, as well has the Huddy interaction there. Do please continue :)
Herrera chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Wow, poor child. It must be hard for her to know that the only dad she have had doesn't love her. This story is kind of bitter, but I hope it goes better. I'm waiting for the talk that Cuddy will have with the child...

Don't feel sad because I said it was bitter, it is amazing too, and realistic.

Paz
huddyholic chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Ohh this is getting good. I hope you didn't end it there. Didn't you say something like a 2 chap one shot? Idk. Just ignore me if I'm wrong.
hannhannham chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
please please continue you soon! I love it!
lin12344 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
House does love Rachael deep in his heart but words is hard for him to say and show.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Happy for an update :) I loved the realism, the messiness of the situation with House not knowing what to say and Rachel having trouble understanding. I like the middle ground they finally reached. Waiting to see what happens now that Cuddy's involved too. Loved this chapter!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This is SO good! I mean, we all know that House has a hard time expressing himself, but...maybe he does truly love Rachel! I can't wait to see where you take this, continue soon!
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i wouldnt mind to read a second chapter
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Please, you have to absolutely finish this! pretty pretty please?
casey26334 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
WOW! I really liked this chapter! Cant wait to read the rest! Great job
theoofoof chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh, poor Rachel. House better fix this. Can't wait for more.