Reviews for Secret Identity
YJLover16 chapter 1 . 2/2
lol that was funny and I could so so that happening in season one
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
A ha ha! Lol!

Mathletes are almost the greatest... But Greatest respectfully falls to the term "Debaters". I happen to be both. *Fist Pump* I know, I'm a Rockin' nerd. X)
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
lolz very cute. And surprisingly satisfying for an 800 word fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
SAY IT
say it, wally.

sayit...
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Are you gonna update? Cause if you are i want you to! I wanna see whats gonna happen!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was a nice short story. I particularly like how simple the story was. Truthfully most superhero identities really wouldn't be that hard to discover if you took the time and had a knew your way around the internet.
Take the Good Person Test, fifth search result on Google.
katsaysgirlzrule chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I laughed, CAT style... bum bum buuuuummmmm
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is hilarious and TRUE! All they'd have to do is look at his eyes from the side!
nbnbn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
HAHAH! Go mathletes!
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this and its true I mean its not hard to figure out
C chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yep. People make such a big deal of the entir secret identity thingy. I wonder if this happened in show. Hmmm
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
plz continue this story and make the rest of the team want to knw robin's identity
zippychatter chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Hahaha...you should read the story "Mathlete Swag" on here...just as funny as yours! :)
luxy27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was cute, I loved the line

"Say mathletes are the greatest!"

On Greg Weisman's askGreg Someone asked about the whole 'how would sunglasses hide your identity' thing and Greg said "this is a world where Clark Kent's glasses hides his identity , so sunglasses have to work even better."

I suppose you just have to suspend your disbelief P
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Thanks for making me laugh horrendously in study hall. :(

But this was just FANtastic! "Say mathletes are the greatest!"

Hahahahaha! Love these two!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »