Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really liked the children's lines "gross!" "Just... don't think about it."
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it! It was really cute how you named her Caroline, after how Annie was spontaneous when she pretended she was a whole other person named Caroline.

And the ending was pure gold! It's weird, but I can totally picture Jeff saying 'Just... don't think about it.' so it's funny to imagine his son saying it.

Fabulous!
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is so, so cute! Loved it :) I've only just discovered Season 1 of "Community" on Netflix, but it's already apparent that Jeff and Annie have an attraction that could blossom. In addition to liking the possibility of Jeff and Annie, I adore stories about over-protective dads dealing with their daughters dating. I could see Jeff and Annie having a sweet, sensible daughter like Caroline, as well as keeping the passion alive throughout their marriage. The ending gave me an extra giggle. Nice work!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
HEART IT! That was so cute and fluffy! YAY! Family Winger!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Adorable story and the ending was so funny. It reminded me of a Modern Family episode where the parents door locks loudly and the kids know EXACTLY what is going down. Hilarious.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved it!
krystal214 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved the ending with the two boys escaping their parents' tormenting bedroom romps. I think that was such a clever end note for this story.