Reviews for Choices
Nutrire chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Whoa. Whoaaaa.

Back up.

Stop making me laugh in chapter 2.

Then I'll start to actually read the analysis.

But amg, this story. This story. ;_;

It's fabulous.
Harly chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this at all.
I've read this for like, idk how many times already and I just can't-
It's so well written and I-

/Sobs.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Wow... you really thought about this, huh...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I agree this is a writing site basically how can they band second person... Also I am so happy to have found this fiction. I love Naoya/his-cousin!
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I really liked this story. It's a nice intro to the game, showing how Naoya's stacking the deck in his favor even before the game begins. And the ending with three choices, all of them positive, was very clever. Even when you have a "choice," it's really no choice at all. That was a great way to get that point across in a format that heralds to the game.

I enjoyed your Author Analysis. It allows the reader to have a deeper understanding of the piece. It's always nice to know when an author puts a lot of thought into their work!
jazminewriter chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Amazing work you did here. You out done yourself, so i'm rating this ten stars out of five. Great job!

-jazminewriter
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*drools*

This was so wonderful!
sukaifisshu chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
God how much I hate second person. And somehow you made me love it, I'll give you credits because of that.

Anyways, what can I say? Friggin' all, you rock. You have something when writing. Pure skill, as someone said, choff. You transmite so much with your words- I mean it. My heart ached in some parts, meh. And, oh gosh, you have this awesome phrases... ("Scream out for me so loud that God Himself hears.") I laughed my arse off, really. Hilarious thing of yours!

Also, all the references you put... perfect, nothing else to say. Because, in the end, that's the word- Perfect. Your writing, the characterization! Oh lord, it was the best! The Protagonist was just so, oh my gosh, this may sound stupid, but in character. And Naoya, Naoya. You did a great job with him too. Aaand, Remiel's detail was... wonderful.

Darn it! I want to read this again and again and again! Anyway, hope to read you soon. And if you write more Naoya/Protagonist... it... would... just... it would be the best! /cries.

I don't have any words for express my gratitude, really; I'm still in some weird ecstasy after reading this!

Plus, your notes were the best, really. God facepalmed, lol.

Praise you and let us read again!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Have you played Digital Devil Saga 2? Satan uses a one hundred percent effective charm skill called Temptation.

If Naoya can do magic with codes & symbols, and likely primitive summon circles and such, he can probably do other things than just summon demons. Skill cracking without a comp?

Not to mention that given the definition of 'demon' in SMT, as a mythic human being he may just be able to have supernatural powers, or count as one even though he didn't get kicked out when they banished all the demons. The MC didn't, either. On top of that, early on humanity lived a lot longer and reasonably leveled people could go toe-to-toe with archangels in friendly competition. Not to mention that he was around when angels were teaching skills to humanity. Really, it would be weirder to depict him not having powers than having them, although he's less likely to use them in the modern era than even times of witchcraft-hunting due to the existence of cameras.

I appreciated the A/Ns, although there's a site policy against a chapter with nothing but A/Ns. Not that you seem to care. I agree with the decision to make this second person, it's a nice immediate feel. I write things in present tense for that reason sometimes. I think the ban on second person was to ban Choose Your Own Adventure stories, which this isn't. So you're breaking the letter of the regulation, not the spirit? The dualogue choice options and what they signified were awesome, as well as the effect being saved like that had on Naoya. Not so much the not dying, but that he was cared for.
Wyla chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
...:D GOD I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE FOR THIS. XD Really! Both stories are really well written, and both make me go "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- OH NAOYA YOU BASTARD AHAHAHA."

and MC seems to really match how I think his personality would, based on his chara art. w I love all of the symbolism you put in that you explained in the 2nd chapter. And it was simple to tell when the story's taking place- the programming thing immediately made me think of the beginning of the game. :3
nothign to see here chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
...You have no idea how relevant to my interests this fic is. Naoya x MC is my OTP like whoa.

But what I like about it is that it's not just gay pr0nz, it's actually got some thought and meaning behind it.

Also, parts of the author analysis made me LOL when every member in my family is asleep right now. Particularly the part about Naoya being a first-class creeper and God facepalming. Why is that so easy to imagine. orz *repents*

Anyways, brb as I read your other DeSu fic.