Reviews for Your Heart is My Home
Arthur Kirkland's Scones chapter 1 . 8/23
But... but... you said in your bio that one day you would finish this.
You promised.
But don't worry. I'll wait. I'll wait for it to be updated. I'll wait forever if that's what it takes.
Arthur Kirkland's Scones chapter 15 . 4/13
I loved this story a lot, and I am a little sad that you aren't continuing it. But I have a question. What was going to happen in the end? :o
fanoanime chapter 15 . 3/21
I'm sad that you're not continuing it because I was wrapped in the story. But then you go and apologize and be all nice about it and now I can't be angry at you... You frustrate me. ;)
Chocolate cake chapter 1 . 3/3
Me likey very muchi!
Why chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
No no no! That's not fair this was my all time favorite! I've never like to read anything like I wanted to read this! That's it if you don't continue this I'll never forgive you! Plzz plz I know you said it wasn't worth your time but people honestly enjoy your wrighting and this story made me laugh and smile so much! So plz plz! I'm begging you to at least finish this one
skydancing dragon chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
The fandom is a little traumatizing at times, but there are sane and insane fans. I'm pretty sure I'm normal, although my tendency to suffer from breakdowns is distracting. Okay, I'm sad that you left this story unfinished, but...good luck in real life!
skydancing dragon chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
OMFG every single one of my favorite characters are here! I can't exactly believe it. That plus your great writing style gave me a small happy breakdown.

:) :) :)

I feel like Ivan Braginski in constant deredere mode.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Russia! Why Russia?! Anyone but Russia! Russia is my FAAAAVORIIIITE... *sniff* you made me cry *sniff**sniff* chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I have the strangest feeling that the boss might be... Heheheh... That was pretty clever, author, pretty clever indeed, da?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Wow. China's in a bad mood this fic. What's with all the glares and crap? Kidding... Kinda. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
1: Um... Iggy really cares about the floor, huh?
2: Platypuses! :DDD
Starshiner9 chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I'm a little sad to see you go, but I'm glad that you still have inspiration to write, if not for Hetalia. By all means, I do hope you write a book that you like, and that it will be greatly appreciated. Who knows? Maybe I'll see it and pick it up! However, if that dreaded writer's block ever comes, just remember your fans are rooting for you, especially this one. Because I appreciate your work, and I hope for the best of luck with your writing for in the future. :)
(Sorry for the long review...)
Kay the Freak chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
OMG.3love it .it's just like Alfred
Tenzu chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
This fanfic was not a waste of time. Don't say that. I enjoyed reading this story, and I think you guys did too. It's too bad it wasn't finished. Still faving. :)
animeblackangel chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
i thought that this story was so sweet but how could you just end it like that! it just left me hanging it was just such a good story and now theres no more chapters?! but anyways i thought it was great so i just thought i would let you know you did awesome on this story and i do hope you become a great writer i would so read your books good luck XD