Reviews for Mirai No Kodomo

Takato the dreamer chapter 41 . 2/10
Poor Juri
Takato the dreamer chapter 40 . 2/10
Another awesome chap!

Next chap will be interesting. I never liked Juri's dad.
Takato the dreamer chapter 39 . 2/10
Another amazing chap :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 38 . 2/10
I LOVED this chapter! Loved everything about it!

Yeah, I'm a dub watcher mainly... (I know the subs are better but 1. I grew up with the dub and 2. I don't have patience to read subs alot XDD I wanna be playing the Dub on one TV and playing a game on another XDD)
Takato the dreamer chapter 37 . 2/9
:D

And I discovered Ian through you guy's favs a few months ago, he has some great fics!
Takato the dreamer chapter 36 . 2/9
Awkward!
Takato the dreamer chapter 35 . 2/9
LOL. "I'm so sorry... I... I... I... like girls." LOL

And, I'm glad you keep reminding me that some people are afraid to come out even when they KNOW they will have support. My bf is still in the closet and that bugs me, even though he says his family is very gay friendly. So thanks for reminding me that people still do struggle with it.
Takato the dreamer chapter 34 . 2/9
:o! When he 'outed' him I screamed XDDD
Takato the dreamer chapter 33 . 2/9
Wow, that had to be Kenta XD. Very interesting!
Takato the dreamer chapter 32 . 2/6
awwwwwww
Takato the dreamer chapter 31 . 2/6
Ah the closet. .

Poor Liangji.
(takato the dreamer again) man i'm on a roll reading xD that chapter was the best! but i do respect your policy. :) awesome !
(takato the dreamer again!) wooow that was such an amazing chapter! if i wasn't on my wii u id write a loooooooooong review!

i know your policy on sexual content, and i respect it, but im soooooo curious about the vid xD i wanna know how that went AND everyones commentsxD

it was awesome, kai walking in on them

and finally... UHF! GUYS GUYS! I JUST BOUGHT VIP TICKETS TO MEET HIM THIS SUMMER! im so excited!
(takato the dreamer on my wii u) another awesome chap!t
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »