Reviews for Mirai No Kodomo
Dowski chapter 74 . 4/5/2012
I have literally spent the last 4 days or so reading this (and by this, I mean the ENTIRE series). It was my 'Oh, I'm staying home sick and need something to read' fic. I honestly am mad at MYSELF for not reading this earlier. This is simply amazing. I absolutely love the story in this. My friends and I are writers here as well for digimon fanfics, and well, I wish I was half as good as Ori! I stayed up late and everything trying to read all this. Once again, simply love it. I think I really got into you two while reading 'My Brother' (and it took me a while to understand how you two were working together, haha). I have to say, I am annoyed at myself for not faving you earlier. I really hope you add some more bonus chapters to this (maybe with a few more digimon scenes. I was so excited to see them come back, though saddened at the loss of Yamaki). This is definitely one of my favorite, and one of the best series on here. Keep up the amazing work!
Darkness Within Us chapter 68 . 3/31/2012
Oh my...

That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read

It's GREAT to see Hirokazu wanting to make Kenta more than anything else
Jade chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I looked at the poll and I'm wondering why Ruki/Ryou isn't there? They'd be sooo cute to read about!
Cat chapter 36 . 2/18/2012
Loving it! I'm Chinese, so I love how you're incorporating that. It's a lovely language!

In case you were wondering, though, the literal translation of Wan Sui is 1000 Age. So yes! It does mean to live long. Wan is the Chinese word for one-thousand. And sui is something we use for age. If someone is liu siu, they are six. If they're shi sui, they are ten. So wan sui is like saying they are 1000!
Kenichiwa chapter 71 . 2/2/2012
LOL, I'd just like to mention a little error that I found HILARIOUS in this chapter. LOL. It's after Kazama-san "wakes up" and Ori wrote:

"'This is his husband,' I sit up, gently shaking Tarou. As usual, Kyoko is asleep between us, hugging Tarou's arm. 'Is this Shinjuku General?'"

LOL, Kyoko's cheating on Takehiro with a gay couple! LOLOL. :D

Love the story by the way. 3
Kayori Matsuda Li chapter 74 . 12/23/2011
It was a cute chapter!

Plus Ori, don't strain yourself and take your time on the fics.

Merry Christmas to you Ori and Taiki!

P.s. I know it's kinda late but you should write a christmas chapter for this fic:D

Also my baby brother was born on Aug. 3rd!

With Love,

Kayori
Dreamstrider chapter 73 . 11/26/2011
You never cease to amaze your readers with your realistic stories, Ori! Reading this, I remembered how my parents (who, by the way, are lesbians) didn't realize that I was bisexual even though I sort of told them once and then kept dropping hints, waiting for them to figure it out. Eventually, I just flat out told them, because I was getting tired of waiting for them to figure out what seemed so obvious to me. Even now I still don't tell people flat out, but if anyone asks (or cares to pay attention) I'm perfectly happy to lay myself out.

Sorry about ranting on about myself, but a good story should always personally connect to the reader, and this, I believe, is why Ori's stories are so wonderful. Keep up the fabulous work.
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 73 . 11/23/2011
okay, i want that cane cause that's from Ned Flanders, in the Bart for the Future episode of the Simpsons. He was talking about laser eye surgery while Bart was trying to mooch some money off Ned... and something about outing someone... or two...
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 72 . 11/23/2011
Hi, i'm back to review again! haha.

so, i just skipped my sociology 106 and pop ed subjects just to read chapter 71 and 71.

so. damn. worth. it!

there is just something that you do that got me hooked on the stuff, seriously, i am very much addicted to MNK!

oh, and a side note, there is a way to, theoretically, escape a black hole, even from the event horizon. please PM me if you want a detailed explanation.

GOD YOU GOT ME SOOO HOOKED!
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 71 . 11/23/2011
yeah, i just wanted to congratulate the Author of this fan fiction for such a wonderful job on this chapter. though, i am very confused on who is Mom and who is Mom...
Riku Murasaki chapter 73 . 11/21/2011
Hm... Enjoying the latest arc. I will say though, you've been intensely downplaying the digimon. Understandable, considering that the human characters are the focus, and you've expressed difficulty in characterizing and writing interactions with the digimon. Still, I feel as though you may wish to have at least one chapter focussing a little more heavily on interactions between one of the various new-found or original tamers. Perhaps Takato (the first). It might make for a very nice chapter to have the two talking about all the changes to the human world since the digimon left, or the two discussing their family. Hell, you could write a special party, the original tamers and their partners, reminiscing old times, and catching up on those details that weren't deemed quite big enough to warrant abuse of the Hypnos system to dish the dirt.

Either way, it's all going well so far.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 73 . 11/20/2011
Really loving this chapter, it's kinda cute how Takato is so open about his orientation 3
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 72 . 11/19/2011
This is just too awesome XD

I love family trees, they're so much fun, especially with huge-ass families x3
Kayori Matsuda Li chapter 71 . 11/19/2011
OMG! Ori how could you do that to Takato and Jen!

I almost had a heart attack when I read the part about them "getting a divorce."

But I can't believe they got their digimon back!

Plus I think I know what Megumi is hiding:(

Even though this chapter was kind of sad, it's one of my favorites.

I just love JenKato!

Plus, Glad to have you back Taiki!

Love Sailor V.
greywindfalcon chapter 73 . 11/18/2011
*sighs* Ok, I just finished up reading the last three chapters. Let me say this... holy shit... I'm sorry but damn, those three chapters totally makes up for the lack of updates. Just holy shit... as someone who wears goggles (I'm not kidding I do wear them, and I have pictures to prove it) you've left a permanent smile on my face. But you've done it. You've come full circle, now they've got kids, and they've got their partners back. Congratulations. Do you know how long it took me to read the last three chapters? A full two days. But wow... so makes up for it. Nicely done, and I wish you guys the best for any future chapters. Now where did that... A HA... FOUND YOU...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »