Reviews for A Reason to Postpone
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Leave it to train to take something serious, and make it funny. Oh well. I loved how Train pawned that waitress. How funny. I mean, no one expect a little kid like train to take the time to read fine print on a poster of all things. And that "look of trouble" Train gave her, it left me smiling like an idiot. Well, that's bout all I have to say on this matter.

ferret nin
Clear Skydancer chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Reviewing :D

Pretty good, a bit short, but I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be all that long.

I loved Train's reaction to the poster, I can totally see him acting like that (The scenes with him acting like a child over milk come to mind).

Same thing with Sven when he just kept walking. I wonder what kind of verbal beating Train's going to get once he's out of there.

Poor waitress, she never stood a chance against the combined forces of cute, genius, and evil (Best. Combination. Ever.)

All in all, good job. If you ever decide to make a series of one-shots like this, I'd read it.

Sky
Zonex Krypton chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
You crack me up!

I absolutely loved it!

It was so hilarious!lol!

You really are good at humorous stories!

_
Kuso Shroan chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Excellent! It flowed nicely, like it actually WAS an episode of the series, only they cut it. (That makes almost no sense, but you get it, right?) What I mean is, it feels natural. So good on you!
Stryker-M chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Lolz... Loved it.
Hibisha chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Gr8! It was awesome! never read a funnier fic!