Reviews for Player
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I've always thought Zelos was secretly a virgin, so I really can get into this story. Plus, you've got his wit down pat; awesome characterization! Are you going to continue this? Please do, if you don' mind me saying! :D
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I kind of hope you're going to continue this- I could actually totally see this. I'm trying to think of something to say, but I really should be doing work, so I'll leave with the hope we see more...
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh man, high five! I've been privy to this secret for a while's just too perfectly ironic for me to resist. People aren't creative enough with Zelos, they take him at his word, but I know better than that. Ohoho.

That's cute though, seriously. And I daresay realistic too, I mean I'm 20 and never kissed a guy either, and I'm rather attractive too. I just don't feel like it, why should I waste it on someone I don't like? There's a shortage of reasonably decent guys here. ;~;

Anyway. Awesome. I need to write some Sheelos soon too, Valentine's day is coming up. o.o

Best wishes,