Reviews for Princess Tutu Debut
saekirue chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
its pretty neat... i was wondering if you'll still continue this... or just ditch it... after all 2years is quite a long time already
saekirue chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
it sure is getting intetesting :D keep up the good work! I'll be rooting for you
candy chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This story isn't boring but kinda fast, have other Princes have the spotlight, only cesar had one, sheesh that prev. Anywho, your story needs alittle tweak to be interesting-er.. Other wise I like ur typing style. :-3 (;
MizushimaKouko chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hello! It's a good story and a MUST continue!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I'm sort of confused here, there's not really all that much description and it seems like you're trying to add too much into one chapter.

But...I still strangely want to see where this is going because of that little twist at the end of the third chapter. So, I hope you update soon!
pika.booo chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I was all WHOA! That was a really awesum twist you added in there! About the gear or whatever. It made me shocked and very surprised!

I really think you shouldn't rush through your fanfic because you could easily make a mistake and you might forget to add detail cause you're working too fast.
pika.booo chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
It was kinda funny, cuz Tutu kept bumping into everyone! It kinda confused me when she met the princes, cuz she kinda just sailed right passed them without saying hi or anything.
pika.booo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like the way you mixed the story in along with your own touches to the story! Good job!
JustPlaincarl chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I like where this is going! Write more!
TheKittyRin chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This is a bit confusing, but nice.
Nora Valdimer Kurosaki chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
You NEED Geno in here!... Somewhere
caroline52197 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
hahaha XD

id love to be surrounded by bishie princes

shes definately alot like ahiru

going to the bookstore a day before shes supporsed to bbe there sounds like something duck would do
caroline52197 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
ok i just read chapter 1 and its sounding good to me

something tells me drosselmeyer is gonna do something to her life with that story hes writing