Reviews for Talk Radio
Miscella chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ahahahaha! This one-shot made me smile sooo much! D Ah, I tried to make a list of all the quotes I loved and made me laugh but I was basically rewriting the entire fic in this review. XD My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE scenes where "Actually, I prefer Tommy", the stress ball exploding, and Scarlet saying "that little incident in the Ukraine when you wanted a tribal leader to understand why he was using a gun as as surrogate penis." Loved every minute of this! Poor Psyche-Out, he'll never get rid of those ulcers.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Only one thing to say: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
ROFLMAO another another! hurry update! not one shot! update!
Sakura-bell chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh my god! I think I just had a heart attack from laughing so hard. This was yet another awesome one-shot and I just killed. Poor Psych-Out, you just knew something bad was going to happen when the caller mentioned rangers being involved in his problem. I guess he never thought that any of his old teammates would be listening to the show or else he may have tried to edit his wording a bit. Then again it's Psych-Out so maybe not.

I loved the fact that most of the calls were from Benning, I expected him to take one and it be Beach Head but then he takes the one from Cali and it turns out to be someone even worse! Tommy was perfect, and the fact that he has 3 cabinets to himself tells you how bad Cobra had done him over, I'm glad he's a normal member of society now. And the fact that they were all having a barbecue & just so happened to turn on the radio, it was more than a coincedence, fate probably. Either way this one-shot rocked and I'm looking forward to reading more of your AVP/G I Joe story soon too. *puppy eyes* Please?

"Worst sister-in-law ever." best line ever XD
TinySprite chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome fic! Poor Psyche-Out just can't seem to catch a break, can he? Just when he thought he was free too.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I actually started laughing when he said that about Rangers, because I pictured Beach calling. And then he took the call from California and I laughed harder, picturing Scarlett. And then he introduced 'Thomas', and they were actually all together...

This was awesome. Good little plot bunny, I hope he died happy. :D

Sensei says? I admit I can absolutely picture Tommy loving being on radio. Or did you mean someone else? Either way, that was GREAT.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
When he insulted Rangers I just knew his day was going to go suddenly downhill in that manner of heavy breakable objects tossed out of high flying aircrafts over black holes. Tommy rocks... Beach more so... gotta love the shrink, but he always seems to pick the WRONG fight. Heh. Loved it.
Mistflyer1102 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was epic. My stomach hurts from laughing so much. Even though it's been years since the team disbanded, Psyche-Out is still haunted by 'scary mute people in masks, loud angry armored tanks masquerading as men from Alabama'.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!