Reviews for Scarlet Snow
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
please make a sequel! I can't live without this! Just like make one where an OC or something flirts with Red or Green!
Nip chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
This story is absolutely amazing. The plot is cohesive, the dialoge is dramatic and fitting of the respective characters and the emotion of this story nearly made me cry.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was really cute! I loved it! Poor Green almost lost the love of his life.
Inganog chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
OMG, I'm so in love with this fic I've read it twice already!
It's really detailed and full of feelings, and I almost had my heart broken sometimes!
Thank you very much for writing such an amazing story.
(Sorry, I'm not sure about grammar ~ I'm Brazilian!)
If possible, I'd like to see more RedxGreen fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I...I can't even fucking explain how well-written this is! It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Everything was well-pictured in my mind, as if it was a movie or something. You kept the characters beautifully in character while expressing love at the same time. I highly admire you for writing such a thing of beauty. I admit I'm really upset this only has 132 hearts. It deserves WAY more! Keep up the badass writing! :)
Zolata chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I really like this story please do consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wow... I think something just died inside my brain...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Wow, this story was amazing!
Faaia31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Overall this is a nice fic, but I'd like to point out a few things; Red's medical info-someone with that many shattered/broken bones would not be able to move at all because of the amount of pain, there's only so much a person can take before passing out. Also humans have to have both lungs in order to live-we can temporarily be put on machines to breath for us, but unless Red wishes to spend the rest of his days stuck to a bed with such a device, he'll have to have a lung transplant. Secondly, what happened to Giovanni/Team Rocket? You didn't mention them at all at the end.
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aw I love these two _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please make this a series! The writing was so amazing and I want to read more like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hello! This is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! It was so good that after I read it the first time which was a couple of months ago, I remembered it and wanted to read it again;) it would be great if you did a series of this because I think I would not be the only one who would read over again!
FabulousIzaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So much angst! But a lovely ending, that's what I love and look for in stories. You're a great writer!
MistyTheUmbreon chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is a really great story!
I thoroughly enjoyed this, and I would really love you to make this a series.
333
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I never get tired of reading this fic, i love your stories and writing!