Reviews for Scarlet Snow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I...I can't even fucking explain how well-written this is! It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Everything was well-pictured in my mind, as if it was a movie or something. You kept the characters beautifully in character while expressing love at the same time. I highly admire you for writing such a thing of beauty. I admit I'm really upset this only has 132 hearts. It deserves WAY more! Keep up the badass writing! :)
Zolata chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I really like this story please do consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wow... I think something just died inside my brain...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Wow, this story was amazing!
Faaia31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Overall this is a nice fic, but I'd like to point out a few things; Red's medical info-someone with that many shattered/broken bones would not be able to move at all because of the amount of pain, there's only so much a person can take before passing out. Also humans have to have both lungs in order to live-we can temporarily be put on machines to breath for us, but unless Red wishes to spend the rest of his days stuck to a bed with such a device, he'll have to have a lung transplant. Secondly, what happened to Giovanni/Team Rocket? You didn't mention them at all at the end.
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aw I love these two _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please make this a series! The writing was so amazing and I want to read more like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hello! This is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! It was so good that after I read it the first time which was a couple of months ago, I remembered it and wanted to read it again;) it would be great if you did a series of this because I think I would not be the only one who would read over again!
FabulousIzaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So much angst! But a lovely ending, that's what I love and look for in stories. You're a great writer!
MistyTheUmbreon chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is a really great story!
I thoroughly enjoyed this, and I would really love you to make this a series.
333
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I never get tired of reading this fic, i love your stories and writing!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I THOUGHT RED DIED DANG YOU! TTTT

But I liked the emotion and description of everything.

ORIGINALSHIPPY FLUFF! 33333

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
RipJawWolfFang chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aww mi gawd (snuffle) love!
Missing.no chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG I loved this! FT Even if it was written only last year XD *gives you cookie*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012