Reviews for It Began
Karma Is Cool chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I feel extremely stupid but in which orders do which couples come in?
devbneo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
your friendly su-do stalker here!

can i just say this is delightful?

this is seriesly like the beginning of almost every relationship ever in comics? or real life for that matter?

so true
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hmm... This one's tough seeing as i don't know how your mind works or if there are any doubles but Here's my go:

1. Scott X Jean (old man being Professor X) OR any of Logan's girls.

2. Remy X Rogue

3. Kyle X Lexa

4. Pyro X Wanda

5. Bobby X Jubs though Lance X Kitty could work in you thin EVO wise (Then again it sounds like Remy X Rogue again)

6. Kurt X Kitty

7. Logan X Storm (though Hank X OC or Kurt X Kitty or Kyle X Lexa could work here as well.)

8. Pietro X Lexa (x-23)
aecul chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
...Oh dear. I think I need to read that another time or two or twelve. Hmmm.

1. My first thought was "I have absolutely no idea" but is it Kurtty?

2. Romy

3. Kyle/Laura? I don't even know who Kyle is but he sounds like a sweetheart. Laura's cute with Hellion too in the comics.

4. Jonda. Lol, "epic relationship"! I love it.

'Kay, awesome! It does help to read it again! I'm starting to get it. :)

5. Mm...Romy?

6. Process of elimination-Jonda

7. Kurtty!

8. Laura/Kyle

The non-canon ones were harder. They were all lovely, even the ones I didn't get at first. XD I liked the second Kurtty one the best and I LOVED how the whole thing ended with "happily ever after." That was a super wonderful story and my weekend is made. Good job, I absolutely loved it.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
...I have no idea. Of course, it's also 2 am and my brain is threatening to go to sleep, whether my body follows suit, or not. xD
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
The first and seventh ones were definitely my favorites. Especially the seventh - "the terrified waiters just came with the fangs." Gotta be my favorite part.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Y'know what? I'm mad at you! I almost had a nervous breakdown trying to guess! haha Still, it was awesome! Seriously wicked!

roguelover321 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011

um pretty good
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I believe I saw Jott, Romy, and Johnda. I have no idea who the others are. But I love it!