Reviews for Reasons
Irako of the Desert chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I think this has a lot of potential, but definitely will need improving. For one, I don't feel like you have a good enough grasp of Gamma Akutabi's character to successfully pull off writing from his point of view. It might be better just to stick to third person. You don't even have to refer to them by name. You might get a similar effect to using first person if you use third person, but just don't refer to them with names. (I don't know if that made sense to you. It makes sense in my mind, but...)

Your first chapter also isn't a very good way to start. Remember how Elwood was flipping out about how they said they were really trying to kill each other, and they said that they wouldn't pick a partner who would die that easily? If CT and Gamma had met under the circumstances you described, I don't think CT would have the same amount of trust in Gamma. He'd have more of an attitude of superiority if he'd been able to sneak up on Gamma at their first meeting, kind of like 'I already had you at my mercy once, I can do it again no problem. Aren't you grateful I was merciful, you bastard?' mentality. Mind now, this is just my opinion.

I like how short the chapters are, though. It works for giving little snapshots into the relationship between Gamma and CT.
madelinne chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i love it the thin was so cool