Reviews for A Coma
jpapineau2010 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful... Haruka's father needs to get his ass kicked.
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Awesome chapter! cute too! I like this story. Is AIM an email address? I just want to know. Please tell me?
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Awesome chapter!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Awesome chapter, even though i still don't know where this story is headed.
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
0_0 0_0 that was strange
Hi-Jinks chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
That was a neat story. I enjoyed it.

(P.S.- Is that how you spell enjoyed?)
JaymzAlexander chapter 6 . 4/12/2003
THAT ROX!

The first of you many stories that I've read. It's wicked. Bet the others will be just as kool. Don't leave SC for good. come back and talk sometime.

And maybe If you have the time sometime... you could read my story and perhaps review it?
L chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
I wasn't crazy over this.

First of all, overdosing on acid is difficult. Acid doesn't even kick in for several hours- it's hardly an immediate reaction. Besides having a heavily psychadelic reation acid itself is practically harmless. Today's dosage is so much lower than what was available in the sixties taking a half dozen acid pills isn't going to kill you.

Also, lesbians aren't created out of distrust of men or mistreatment from men. If you think that's why, grow up. If you think that's why you're gay, do us a favor and get some counseling. Being a lesbian isn't a consolation prize to healthy heterosexuality. Homosexuality is not the result of victimhood. It'd be lovely if you didn't try and portray that.

Cheers.
Cyber69 chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
Good story! It's sad that you've gone through some of that, hope your life's better now!
Michi-Chan chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
Pretty good i liked it you sould WRITE ME BACK SOMETIME ME MISS YOU!
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 6 . 4/28/2002
That was such a good story! I liked how you changed their encounter from the series to a drama story. I really enjoyed it. _
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 6 . 4/22/2002
I liked it are you going to add to it?
Sharky chapter 6 . 4/15/2002
It...was...so...COOL!
Cloud van Dyk chapter 6 . 4/4/2002
Cute ending I liked it, keep writing.
Fuseki chapter 6 . 4/4/2002
Awwww...short and sweet. It was cute and sad and niiiceeee...