Reviews for Heart Shaped Confetti
Dihydroxyacetonphosphat chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I don't even have words
It's perfect. In every way. And it made me cry.
abbeybeau chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
This is beautiful and heartbreaking and sweet and aching and lovely and hopeful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Very good!
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was incredibly touching, and beautifully written. I love everything you write. It's a rather poignant way you have of putting things into prose, and giving life and memories to characters we know very little about, all the while keeping so true to them that if it wasn't for the different style I'd forget I'm not reading canon. And sometimes I do.
Me chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I know this story is old, but I just read it and it is simply beautiful. You have a great talent for writing, and I really identify with the way Remus is portrayed in this. Write more Remus/Tonks please!
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was really fantastic. I definitely enjoyed the style in which you wrote this. Thanks for a great story! :)
pumpkinnox20 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Heartbreaking, but brilliant. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwww... Remus Lupin, why do you never believe in yourself? Silly boy.
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This. Was. Amazing. It was brilliantly written from Remus' point of view and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
the sailor's wife chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is amazing. i love the snapshots of the ups and downs in Remus' life - they're all so different, but they link together beautifully. and the last one, of course, was adorably heartbreakingly sweet.
the iz chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i read this a while ago and i had to go somewhere before i could leave a review, but i just re-read it and i had to write SOMETHING. this is so beautiful :) you're a wonderful writer.
RaeganBlack chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely loved it!
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was SOOO sweet!
poe hotdamneron chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
How tragic and romantic! Beautifully written! Well done and great job!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful story! Thank you for writing!