Reviews for Conquer
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Whoa! Good stuff! Thank you!
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Thoroughly disturbing yet awesome at the same time. Scary Edward, but totally sexy somehow. Gotta love how my parameters of sexy are completely different in fanfic than they are from real life! ;)
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
LOVED!
almondgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was so fucked up...but I can't help but love dark stuff. I really enjoyed your writing, too.

I'm really confused about it though. I mean, I like the darkness and how fucked your Edward is, but I also want to know Bella's thoughts. But then at the same time, I like the scary, abusive aspect to this. God, I sound so awful! I swear I only like dark fiction; I can't even *watch* this kind of stuff, but with fiction I find it so interesting.
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WOW. you're right - this Edward IS dark!

I guess I'd say...I found it hot, but that's because it is fiction. In reality, a guy like this is basically a stalker, tyrant, and a sexual predator. Messing with her mind like that, and her body, isn't really flattering - it's controlling and creepy. Possibly criminal, and definitely the stuff of restraining orders! He's a fucking arsonist, for god's sake...and the way he gave her back her teddy bear - her innocence - while he was the one that burned her house down so he could later take it at his leisure - is really the stuff of horror movies! He needs either sexual therapy or a bullet to his head. I'm voting bullet. :)

However - you did write his creepiness, thoughts, and peversion very well, so brava! My comments are critical of Perpward, not of you. :)
Last Soul chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
More like this Edward, please?

It's so dark and twisted. I really enjoyed your writing.

Keep this up, alright? I'm looking forward to the sequel (if you ever planning on it, I'll be waiting)
LePetitChatNoir chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really loved reading this, but I think you should stick with Edwards POV because, for me, the mystery of what Bella is thinking and always guessing how she will react to Edward's next move is half of the attraction I have for this awesome slice of Darkward...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
'Someone younger, someone he could boss around, someone who would do as he said without question or argument. He was impatient for her to grow up.' - OOhhhhh! That gave me delicious chills. Is it wrong of me to think that was incredibly hot? *looks around sheepishly* LOVE a commanding Darkward.

"Of course you don't, nothing with a pussy does." - Wow...this Edward is so on the edge, raw, and brutal that you can't help but be drawn to him. In RL that would be scary as hell and considered abusive, but of course we Twitards just look at Edward as "anything goes". Great character build up. This Edward makes you squirm from fear AND lust.

*snorts* I'm laughing my ass off at Edward reading "The Art of War" in full view of Bella! That is just so, so WRONG and so funny as hell.:)

The gang over at Darkest Temptations had recc'd this a while ago, and I'm sorry to say it took me a while to finally get to read it. Not from a lack of wanting to, but more of a time constraint. Anyway...THIS STORY WAS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! Edward's menacing form and Bella's fear were all so palpable throughout the story, yet you knew he would never truly harm her physically. I don't even have enough words to describe how much I enjoyed this. Truly. It's right up there with "The Blessing and the Curse" by The Black Arrow and "Toye" by Bratty-Vamp as far as Darkwards go.

Excellent.

Paula
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You should totally do a bpov.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just out of curiosity. Do you have plans to take this story any further?
bunnysue chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was dark but also hot. I can't believe how sick this Edward is. You did a great job with his character. I could feel his love for Bella though it has gone so wrong. This would be a interesting full length fic. Exploring Edward getting counceling and trying to win control of the monster inside him.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
YUM!
morganvilleprincessroxie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wow reading this i really wasnt sure if i should be scared or something else hes really REALLY creepy but in a sweet way but hes really creepy lol xx
Leprakans chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow!*hot and bothered*
LIZZIED1951 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OH YES, pleae give us Bella's POV. As dark as Edward is in this story, I couldn't NOT read it. Your writing is wonderful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »