Reviews for Akatsuki Babies REVAMPED
Transformers' BABY chapter 19 . 7/4
Please update story is awesome
neonsugav chapter 19 . 2/23
oh my goooooood. i love it.
it hurts to know that you are unable to further pursue writing such a lovely piece of work. i know it's rather rude, but i do hope you continue writing again, even if it has been a couple of years since your last update.
Please update this... It's so cute ;-;
Bitterblue chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
I know it's selfish and stupid to ask even though you havent posted in years but PLEASE I BEG YOU! Finish the story it's just way to AWSOME to not be finished.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
interesting.
BaKa-cHaN'sHERE chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Uh... Hi. Can I tell you some stuff? Please? *inhales deeply*
...First, I REALLY enjoy your story! Yet.. You haven't updated since 2012 or something. I understand if it's because of school or your personal life. (Or maybe you don't like fanfictions and Naruto anymore, too..)
If there's no reason, though, I'll go CAPS-mode. 'Cuz it's unfair for the readers that read your story to not see a new chapter after a few years. Oh, well. (If there's going to be a pairing, maybe ItaHina or SasoHina?) Anyway, I hope (Yet doubt) you update, authoress! (I'm suspecting Konoha's searching for the AkatsukiHinata, too!)SORRY FOR RAMBLING, AUTHORESS-CHAN!
BYE!
riz sweez chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
i love dis story its awesome. If u really want 2 pair badly can u not make it soppy. Because turnin itachi or hidan to an emotionally in love moron does not suit them. Pls dont wait till 2015 to update. Update nooooooow.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Please tell me there is at least a few more chapters. I love this story so much. It wasn't what I was expecting and I am glad I have gotten the chance to read it. I do hope you write more.
Dotchi13 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
O.O
I'm interested! FINISH IT PLEASE!
Dotchi13 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Hinata and Zetsu!
Or Hinata and Sasori or Hinata and Hidan :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Aww man, I had most of the comic drawn for the first akatsuki babies fanfic, and I just needed to review on some stuff, and then I notice you change it. However I love the story. Ill have to keep the drawing then :/, but I still loved the story.
I don't know if you remember me asking for permission so that I can draw it, but if not, then ignore this, but this story is awesome c:
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!

*pouts*

Anyway I really loved all the cute baby parts. Could not stop smiling :D But then you had to stop updating D:
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Please update soon! I love this story and have reread it like three time! Please update soon!

P.S. Please don't make any pairings! Please!

Thank you!
alee26606 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Hina x sasuke!

lEX
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
why are you not updateing?