Reviews for The Sun Dog
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Holy hell, this is great! Write moar!
Topol chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
We want moar
LJW599 chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Hopefully, you'll eventually pick this fic up again since you're still active on DLP
SnapDragon21 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
I really, really, seriously hope that this fic continues... I'm loving every bit of this so far. please keep it up!
TomasDark chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Yeaaaaaah, fucking awesome!
Tarix chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Such a shame, that such amazing story is abandoned. You built up a fascinating world.
arryotter chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
realy interesting can't wait to see where this goes
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Another thing: You wrote "ten years old than you" which should be "ten years older than you."
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Small thing. You wrote "if her were not mistaken," which should be "if he was not mistaken." Otherwise, good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I'm extremely confused.
PaC chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Literacy is good, wordsmithing is fine, just with it abandoned and now half read entire work so far, and it's disjointed, jarring, leaping around, like chopped up pieces of a story. Maybe the gaps would fill in in next few chapters, but if not, I'll have spent time in slices of this potpourri slice and dice-erama, but with it abandoned, I've no patience to continue with no solid plot or really finding one in sight.
kabs9000 chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Really love it
Shame it's been dropped
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Wow
SeikoTuNeR chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
*Sigh*

This is such an interesting story that I'm unable to convey my disappointment on reading this last chapter. If you have the time, and aren't familiar with the video, Youtube "How to Eat a Big Mac" and you'll get a gist of my inner turmoil.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
As much as I like this, I'm also very, very confused. That being said, I'm still kind of loving this weird story. :)