Reviews for The Sun Dog
nikprosta chapter 6 . 9/10
I love this
More!
nikprosta chapter 6 . 8/26
is this abandoned? cuz it is gr8!
Temporal Knight chapter 6 . 8/16
I really wish this had been continued. I admit, I started off wary as I don't generally truly enjoy the Crazy!Harry fics all too much. However this has an interesting mix and Harry quickly went from 'crazy' to 'eccentric' which is borderline, but when done well, quite fun. This was done well!

Seeing a VERY different take on Petunia - one that stays true to her canon character no less - was intriguing. As was a Tom Riddle that genuinely seems to have chosen to support the other side and play politics as a Smart!Tom should/would. Voldemort may be powerful but the man was an complexity addicted idiot in the extreme. This Riddle seems to be actually intelligent though still power hungry. A bad person who has managed to play the part of a warm, personable good guy for long enough that others can believe it. He's basically a textbook high-functioning sociopath and it works well.

This take on Tonks is also quite possibly the only story that I've seen go this route. It's fun and far from the norm which is refreshing in a fandom rife with well-used cliches. I'm very intrigued to see where you were planning to take this. I understand it's probably never going to be updated again since it's been years, but if you had any notes or something that would be awesome to see what the initial general outline was.

Cheers and well done on keeping a rote base fresh!
HHSTek chapter 1 . 1/10
Completely blown away! I so wish you would continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Holy hell, this is great! Write moar!
Topol chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
We want moar
LJW599 chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Hopefully, you'll eventually pick this fic up again since you're still active on DLP
SnapDragon21 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
I really, really, seriously hope that this fic continues... I'm loving every bit of this so far. please keep it up!
TomasDark chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Yeaaaaaah, fucking awesome!
Tarix chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Such a shame, that such amazing story is abandoned. You built up a fascinating world.
arryotter chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
realy interesting can't wait to see where this goes
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Another thing: You wrote "ten years old than you" which should be "ten years older than you."
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Small thing. You wrote "if her were not mistaken," which should be "if he was not mistaken." Otherwise, good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I'm extremely confused.
PaC chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Literacy is good, wordsmithing is fine, just with it abandoned and now half read entire work so far, and it's disjointed, jarring, leaping around, like chopped up pieces of a story. Maybe the gaps would fill in in next few chapters, but if not, I'll have spent time in slices of this potpourri slice and dice-erama, but with it abandoned, I've no patience to continue with no solid plot or really finding one in sight.