Reviews for The Sun Dog
Interesting
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/15
Hahahahah so funny
Kythorian chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Hope you continue this at some point. I definitely enjoyed it so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Amazing
Iryelb chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
This story is really awesome, I'm enjoying learning about Harry through other people's perspectives, especially Tonks'. I hope you update soon.
chain.reader chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
your style of writing is great, I like it. Though the overall plot confuses me a tad bit - hiding half the plot from the readers now? naughty naughty! - hope this continues some time...
Andrius chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Outstanding story, I loved the somewhat insane Harry. Wish there was more.
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
A question is it that Harry is from later on in this universe, hence his familiarity with Tonks' disguises, his knowledge of the Home Harry's habits etc.
OR is it that it is Harry from another reality who is just getting lucky, hence the magic and whatnot?
Anyway, seems like a good fic.
10k
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
This is simply fascinating.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I laughed for every chapter, and I wholeheartedly approve all the killing, and of Tom Riddle being Minister _ Lol and I love that's it's not all he expected it to be heh. Hardly anyone ever adds that bit.

I hope you continue it someday, but I had fun regardless so thank you :)
Alexibia chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I am forever grateful to have found this story today. I was extremely tired and listless earlier, so much so that even breathing took too much energy, but then I found this. And now I have so much energy and wide-eyed excitement that I can hardly keep from bumping into things because it's like having downed an overdose of caffeine. Except better :D

Seriously, thank you. Even if you never finish, this was just what I needed.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I like this Riddle, It's much more intelligent then the original.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, that was cool! A alternate universe Harry who got Kissed, probably by the minister of magic Tom Riddle who heard the prophesy in the Hall of prophesy when he got promoted. Harry from the universe where he destroyed the world got sucked up into the soul-less body of his Alternate self. He's a bit insane and acting like the Doctor when he regenerates. Keep writing!
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Well, my brain's hurting. And it's not just sleep-deprivation. I'm not sure about your writing style, it's dynamic, and lush with detail... but there's something frenzied about it. I picture you typing frantically as though your life depended on it, as though you had 2 or 3 pots too many of very strong espresso. Glasses askew, hair wild and unkempt. Perhaps you'd even be sporting a half-shaven stubbly beard on your chin.

Sorry, my imagination's really overactive.

But this is how my brain is reacting to your story thus far.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
wth?

My brain just broke a little. And yet I'm turning and clicking "Next"... I'm actually going to read the next chapter. OMG.

This is strange beyond belief, but I like it. Very Deadpool, very out of the box.