Reviews for The Sun Dog
lipasnape chapter 5 . 6/12
Ran across this story and this is where you stop?
I'll have a look at what you wrote instead. You obviously have ideas and can write. Why not this story? Such a good plot, so many options...
Here's hoping you other stuff is just as good. Does not need to be any better.
More please
Diametrik chapter 5 . 12/31/2021
While this is certainly well written, I have no clue what the fuck is happening
Fan chapter 5 . 11/8/2021
Whoever’s demanding updates like you’re entitled to them In the reviews
He will update when he likes he has literally no obligation to finish this story
Be thankful that he did this at all
Now stop begging for scraps like the dog you are
Handers chapter 5 . 6/8/2021
Very interesting start! Nicely written too. I'd really like to see where you intended to take this story if you are ever in the mood to publish a quick summary of the plot.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
Imagine being so brain dead you abandon a story like this. Life must be hard for someone as stupid as you.
s-david-m chapter 5 . 4/18/2021
Interesting story so far. Characterisations are pretty believable given different worlds, and action scenes are well written. Just too many unanswered questions! I hope you find inspiration and update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2020
This is a "h0lds up sp0rk" fanfiction if I've ever seen one.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
Imagine being too stupid to finish this story. I can't imagine how hard life must be for you.
purplepeopleater chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
get ur sorry arse down here and finish this your fans have been waiting too long
stxrryfatesreadingacc chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
it's been over a year, please update? Would love to see what'd happen next
Treant Balewood chapter 5 . 9/7/2020
A strange and interesting read, Thanks for Writing!
Anon chapter 5 . 7/11/2020
Well, this was very interesting.
pycus13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2020
Liked the world building bits, really out of the fanfiction level writing talent there. The rest is interesting but so far it gone nowhere.
Ratus chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
I do so hope you come back and finish this story sometime.