Reviews for The Sun Dog
LJW599 chapter 6 . 7/8
Hopefully, you'll eventually pick this fic up again since you're still active on DLP
SnapDragon21 chapter 6 . 6/26
I really, really, seriously hope that this fic continues... I'm loving every bit of this so far. please keep it up!
TomasDark chapter 6 . 5/13
Yeaaaaaah, fucking awesome!
Tarix chapter 6 . 4/5
Such a shame, that such amazing story is abandoned. You built up a fascinating world.
arryotter chapter 6 . 3/14
realy interesting can't wait to see where this goes
Another thing: You wrote "ten years old than you" which should be "ten years older than you."
Small thing. You wrote "if her were not mistaken," which should be "if he was not mistaken." Otherwise, good chapter.
I'm extremely confused.
PaC chapter 3 . 2/14
Literacy is good, wordsmithing is fine, just with it abandoned and now half read entire work so far, and it's disjointed, jarring, leaping around, like chopped up pieces of a story. Maybe the gaps would fill in in next few chapters, but if not, I'll have spent time in slices of this potpourri slice and dice-erama, but with it abandoned, I've no patience to continue with no solid plot or really finding one in sight.
kabir0399 chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Really love it
Shame it's been dropped
kabir0399 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
SeikoTuNeR chapter 6 . 10/28/2015

This is such an interesting story that I'm unable to convey my disappointment on reading this last chapter. If you have the time, and aren't familiar with the video, Youtube "How to Eat a Big Mac" and you'll get a gist of my inner turmoil.

Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
As much as I like this, I'm also very, very confused. That being said, I'm still kind of loving this weird story. :)
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Poor Albus, thinking his missing memories were old age.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
A very intriguing story! I'm saddened to see you haven't updated it in years. I hope one day you finish it!