Reviews for The Sun Dog
s-david-m chapter 6 . 8/19
A very intriguing story! I'm saddened to see you haven't updated it in years. I hope one day you finish it!
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 8/18
excellent story
RainaPerun chapter 6 . 8/17
I realize it's been years since the last update, but I keep holding onto the hope that this story isn't abandoned. It's just too much gritty, exhilarating, and hilarious fun to be discontinued!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 3/15
Interesting
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/15
Hahahahah so funny
Kythorian chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Hope you continue this at some point. I definitely enjoyed it so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Amazing
Iryelb chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
This story is really awesome, I'm enjoying learning about Harry through other people's perspectives, especially Tonks'. I hope you update soon.
chain.reader chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
your style of writing is great, I like it. Though the overall plot confuses me a tad bit - hiding half the plot from the readers now? naughty naughty! - hope this continues some time...
Andrius chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Outstanding story, I loved the somewhat insane Harry. Wish there was more.
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
A question is it that Harry is from later on in this universe, hence his familiarity with Tonks' disguises, his knowledge of the Home Harry's habits etc.
OR is it that it is Harry from another reality who is just getting lucky, hence the magic and whatnot?
Anyway, seems like a good fic.
10k
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
This is simply fascinating.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I laughed for every chapter, and I wholeheartedly approve all the killing, and of Tom Riddle being Minister _ Lol and I love that's it's not all he expected it to be heh. Hardly anyone ever adds that bit.

I hope you continue it someday, but I had fun regardless so thank you :)
Alexibia chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I am forever grateful to have found this story today. I was extremely tired and listless earlier, so much so that even breathing took too much energy, but then I found this. And now I have so much energy and wide-eyed excitement that I can hardly keep from bumping into things because it's like having downed an overdose of caffeine. Except better :D

Seriously, thank you. Even if you never finish, this was just what I needed.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I like this Riddle, It's much more intelligent then the original.