Reviews for The Sun Dog
Ratus chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
I do so hope you come back and finish this story sometime.
milpld chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
The white everything seems like harry, but the use of animated objects and such looks like Dumbledore...
Tokyo Ghoul For life chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
love the story and am praying you haven't abandoned it
AntaresBlackFerz chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
Hey! I really love this story! Thanks for writing these five chapters, and I know it's been a while, but if you ever write some more I would be really very glad :) Cheers and I hope you're safe in these strange times.
Ferz
smokeapound chapter 5 . 3/24/2020
if your not dead can you please update this beautiful story
renextronex chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
wow... That was... crazy?
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
Still have little idea whats happening in this world, and i love it! The intrigue is killing me. Update soon and good work so far
Edocsiru chapter 5 . 8/24/2019
I don't get why he hides as a squib but whatever, I hope at least Miss Spy figures it out.
Doctor Dandy chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Not worth reading. Tonks is a disgusting whore and Harry is hiding.
percysthebest16 chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Insane story cant wait for the next update
Sanosuke84 chapter 5 . 7/26/2019
I generally never review stories. But the fact that you're two stories that I'm reading are so far removed from the overly worn-out path of the Canon story it's refreshing. Please keep up the good work.
Helily chapter 5 . 7/24/2019
Only exciting Ministry Ball scene I’ve encountered.

Always lovely to see someone who does not shirk from killing what needs killing.
Winoniel chapter 5 . 7/23/2019
What a fantastic story! I really enjoy the alternate characterizations you've created, as well as the tantalizing hints you've been dropping about the direction of your narrative. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
this should have stayed abandoned that's for sure.
arizontea chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
I love the dialogue and characterisation in this fic so much, it’s such a pleasure to read, especially Dumbledore imo.
527 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »