Reviews for The Sun Dog
guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
an...update? what sorcery is this?
great chapter
nikprosta chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
Updated? What happened to CHAPTER 6 xD
ir7 chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
Oh fuck! An update! After reading your review on the Daphne G. story yesterday, I was going to text you. And here's an update. Thank you!
Pavel.Fr chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
Thank you so much for writing! I love this story and can’t wait to read the next chapter!
Lawrence Limequat chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
I was like "wow, this absolute madlad actually updated". Turns out you didn't. Wew.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
Word of advice don't make your story so fucking stupid that people can't get a quarter of the way through the first chapter.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
Okay, first of all I am glad that you're okay! And seems to be writing again, which is also nice!

Now to the story. I checked and it's been three years since I last read this. So I decided to reread the entire thing again to catch myself up. And first two chapters were delicious, I was so hyped that something so awesome updated again. Then Tonks entered the stage. Immediately "Vietnam flashbacks" started in my head. Tragedy genre. I remembered everything. And while still hyped about new update, it became different sort of excitement. More about great author rising from metaphorical grave and adding his awesomeness to the collection of stories.

I still finished reading everything so far published. So new update added some depth to this world and detail to situation Harry found himself in. Still not enough, for my taste, but if thing continues in the same way, we might get some of our answers soon-ish.

So now I am sorta suspecting Riddle is pulling Palpatine and playing both sides.

And that misterious savior ought to be Harry, right? Considering his choice of quotes it's either him or Riddle pulling Batman and rescuing himself. But former sounds far more likely.
the psychotic house-elf chapter 2 . 5/1/2019
I think I was in squirrdlejuppe once. It took a shitload of LSD to get there though and I'm pretty sure I left part of myself behind in the process. Does that mean I could be traveling through dimensions? Cool.
nikprosta chapter 6 . 9/10/2018
I love this
More!
nikprosta chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
is this abandoned? cuz it is gr8!
Temporal Knight chapter 6 . 8/16/2018
I really wish this had been continued. I admit, I started off wary as I don't generally truly enjoy the Crazy!Harry fics all too much. However this has an interesting mix and Harry quickly went from 'crazy' to 'eccentric' which is borderline, but when done well, quite fun. This was done well!

Seeing a VERY different take on Petunia - one that stays true to her canon character no less - was intriguing. As was a Tom Riddle that genuinely seems to have chosen to support the other side and play politics as a Smart!Tom should/would. Voldemort may be powerful but the man was an complexity addicted idiot in the extreme. This Riddle seems to be actually intelligent though still power hungry. A bad person who has managed to play the part of a warm, personable good guy for long enough that others can believe it. He's basically a textbook high-functioning sociopath and it works well.

This take on Tonks is also quite possibly the only story that I've seen go this route. It's fun and far from the norm which is refreshing in a fandom rife with well-used cliches. I'm very intrigued to see where you were planning to take this. I understand it's probably never going to be updated again since it's been years, but if you had any notes or something that would be awesome to see what the initial general outline was.

Cheers and well done on keeping a rote base fresh!
HHSTek chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Completely blown away! I so wish you would continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Holy hell, this is great! Write moar!
Topol chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
We want moar
LJW599 chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Hopefully, you'll eventually pick this fic up again since you're still active on DLP
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »