Reviews for Revival
MargieShort60gm chapter 5 . 9/17
FINALLY someone who has SENSE! ! ! At least Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Kakashi, and hopefully others will STOP Tsunade' s madness, alcohol drunk, from hurting Itachi and Sakura' s relationship! ! ! ! ! !
MargieShort60gm chapter 9 . 9/17
Tsunade should of been happy with Sakura loving Itachi and stay out of their business, and love life period! ! ! Sasuke, Neji, and the others NEED TO STAY OUT OF Itachi and Sakura' s relationship PERIOD! ! ! NO Itachi is NOT CHEATING ON SAKURA! ! ! Out of all the characters in Naruto, Itachi is the ONLY ONE I LOVE, and the ONLY ONE ALWAYS! ! ! ! ! I absolutely love reading Itachi and Sakura, and Itachi and Reader love ,romance, and adventure stories
MargieShort60gm chapter 9 . 7/30
Itachi is NOT cheating, because he loves Sakura tremendously. Those who knew Itachi since he has been with the Akatsuki, are jealous and hateful people. Who absolutely don't believe in forgiveness and giving them a second chance. Konoha is full of hypocrites and haters
Itasaku world chapter 9 . 3/11
Update plz ... Although I know Itachi isn't cheating stll I would like to know the reason...
Trip to Mars chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
UPDATE like o my god I need to know if he chearinn or nah
Jeon Ar.c chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
hologram
jhian casey chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
pls update!
and im gonna bet itachi is cheating! (though he most likely not..hahah)
but he's really an ass! why the hell he let anko into their house late at night and til the morning and even more, let inside their bedroom and in their bed!?
come on! that's shit!
unknow98 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
moooreee pleaseeee
eaie17 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
please update..can't wait for more
Hidan'sLoyalGirl chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I don't think Itachi is cheating... Only evil authors portray Itachi as a cold hearted monster. I think he's planning something with Sakura and is asking the only female he's ever been semi close to for help. At least it better be that or i'm gunna a pissed bitch! Please update! You havent updated in a year and your writing is phenomenal.
: )
ChinkyBella chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
I think Itachi should be caught with Anko make it looklike it was sexual but it was an accident. Just to put more heart break. Update soon!
impromptumelody95 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Update soon!
Kittychic0895 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Cant wait for more
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
its been a few months since u updated but update it soon!
AnjuHime chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Wow... I cried while reading this chapter, you know? That's really sad... Poor Sakura...
Though, I don't think Itachi is cheating on her, but... well, having another women in your bed and with her scent all over your house... god, that's not cool. Really not cool at all.

You know what? I am really loving all your stories! :D You're awesome!
Also, I don't remember who is Ino with... lol :)