Reviews for Wrecking Ball
Good start. UPDATE
crazy4seddie555 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
nice story. make more
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Of course I enjoy the smutty bits, but you are a very good writer, and I'm anxious to see where you take the characters in this story. Please consider finishing it!
ChelseaBoot chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Awwww dangit cliffhanger! Update please this is an amazing plot:(
Hannah chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
AHHHHH. You need to update ASAP. You're like the best writer on this site & after iLove You, I'm dying for some good Seddie action.
April-Showers82 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
You know when a story is good when you forget that there is only two chapters to it and you stupidly look for more. Great job with the characters, I love it and am lookin forward to more.
readingrainbows chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
This is honestly too good a story to just stop.

I really love Freddie's point of view and Sam being all-knowing and more than anything, it's just really well-written.

I hope you continue!
Urias chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Im wondering if you are considering continuing this fiction. And yes, i read it cause of the plot (but the smut is good too)
Mlle. Madeline chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Obviously I'm waiting for them to, y'know, do the dirty, but this is really well-written and the story's solid. And I like it a lot.

Update, pleeease? I know it's been many months.
Luvable101 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Ugh!

When are you gonna update?

plz update soon!

i'm dying to know what happens next!
Eletrickkid chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Thus is looking ti be a really cook story, your doing a great job
fthsit chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
WOW. JUST WOW. This is fuckin amazing. The plot, the writing, everything. I don't usually swear but, if i didnt, then that wouldn't have done this justice. And for you as a writer, you are amazeballs :) Can't wait for the next update. I usually like giving constructive criticism but how can I when your writing is as awesome as this? You honestly should get more recognition that you already do.
Mike2101 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Now listen here, Missy. We've enjoyed the first two chapters. And then we've been patient. For mone month, then two, then three, then...

Don't you think your dear protagonists need to get to doin' it? You know, enjoying lemons?

This rally isn't as AU as you lead me to believe. Most things seem fairly consistent with SB canon. I'm fairly sure Sam isn't quite so brazen, but a drunk girl has been a wonderful plot device in many a romance story.

Do you plan to update this soon? Or at all?

Thanks for the imagery. I heartly enjoyed your fic "What's Right In Front of You," so I knew I would like this.
toby4eva13 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
i loved it

it was amazing and i hope u add another chapter
aruvnei chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
my.. my... when are we going to see more of this "hormonal caveman side" of Freddie? Honestly, you need to finish this story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »