Reviews for I Am Jack's Valentine
lightning veins chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
this was so, so great. you write in a simplistic, realistic way that can make me imagine tyler, jack and marla all acting exactly like that. this was clever, and witty, but at the same time it made me think. and it was amazing :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is so cute. :D Jack is so in denial that it's adorable!
caitsidious chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really liked this, surprisingly. I think you're really good at expressing your dry sense of humor, and you also capture the dry senses of humor of the characters. You bring across Marla and Tyler/Jack really well. I'd say you should write more. :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I enjoy the confusion of all these identities, POVs, and Valentines. "Tyler's laughing, and Marla's making cat noises" made me laugh a lot. Poor narrator. Actually, I think my favorite line was the part about Marla smirking like she thinks she's Aphrodite. (Mudusa great casting. So, confusion is logical anyway ;) ) Also, the end, where the Narrator's making poetry and Marla's wondering if she's the only woman with testicular cancer is quite hilarious. Yay Valentine's Day!
spurplebirdie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is awesome! I love your characterizations! I had to re-read the beginning because navigating through the POVs was a bit challenging for me, lol.