Reviews for The Lamp of the Hidden Ampharos
ChristianDragon chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Interesting. Why is there a human all the way out htere to begin with? Perhaps his boat wrecked in a storm and he survived. Very interesting. I'd like to know what will happen next.
ChristianDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well I have to say that I'm surprised you're actually doing a story within the Orange Island region. I never see a story done on that particular area. And of course, the main character is named Jack! So many Jacks in this world! Lol! Anyway, very interesting description of him. I love how you chnge the colors on his bulbs when he gets into a mood. Jack seems to be the kind of person, er, pokemon who likes to be by himself a lot, not saying that he's not social, but all in all, this looks like to be a promising story. Hope this story develops into something readers could enjoy!
yuki-neechan chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
the ended had a "dundundun!" effect nice job Drake:3 update soon! please? I want to read more!

yuki-neechan out
Ikitsumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This story seems interesting since it uses a Pokemon OC instead of a Trainer on a journey or something. I'll review, but hopefully I don't sound too mean or anything! The sentences are easy to understand, but it would be more interesting if there was some variety in them, like combining a couple, making use of commas, that sort of thing.

If you're interested, would you like me to beta-read future chapters for you? I'm part of a new community, "Heart of the Saviors CS2" , where my friend and I are hoping to showcase fanfiction we feel that, with a slight bit of change in the small details, could be something everyone would love to read! Please PM me if you want me to check out more of this really interesting fic!

Ikitsumi
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow that's really good I liked it:) I didn't see anything wrong in it the story line is good and Loki sounds very cute X3 can't wait for the next chapter update soon please:3

Yuki-neechan out