Reviews for Somehow My Heart Keeps Beating
Hopesplash chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Wonderful story! Plz continue I luv it and want to read more
terrynow chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Well, I hope I could describe how much I liked it in a review, but I guess I can't. Loved it! :-D
EbonyIvoryy chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
You never fail to write wonderful fics, Neon~~~

Lovely. And cute dialogue between Ed and Winry.

One thing: is this the last chapter, or shall it keep going?

(keep it going! )
AnimeCookie93 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
-long inhale-

Hiii, Neon! So, I know it's been a while and I really shouldn't be on because I really don't have time, but yeah. I did, because I saw you updated your story, so I read it, and now I"m reviewing.

Jeez. Wow. I loved this chapter. I laughed and squee-ed by the end, which is completely acceptable and believable because I love EdWin. I was a little weirded-out by Riza's -erm, acting. But I laughed afterwards because Ed was all awkward and Mustang called her off. xD Silly Roy~

Update soon! (Shouldn't be one to talk. xDD;)

~Cookie
Athenafrodite chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
aww lovely! beautiful! amazing!

they kisseeeeeed i'm so happy :) please update soon!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
This is really good. I've been looking for a story like this. I wonder if you're going to use Grace in an upcoming chapter. Then it'd be opposite. Jealous Winry! :P

Next chapter, please!
Athenafrodite chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
aaw this story is so cute and this chap ending was so perfect! please update soon!

kisses, A.
Miss Writer Girl chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
AHHHHH! That's IT! Please, Please, PLEASE Write More!

Keep It Up ~Alice
EbonyIvoryy chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
That was a cute little chapter. /sniffle

Keep it up, Ne~ on~
NiceStories chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
I've read those chapters at least 10x and it just keeps getting better and better.. Please update soon! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Tigris-ISA chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I don't know whether I want this to be the end or not. It is/was a great story and this kind of conclusion would be great, but I also look forward to future chapters...
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
The last paragraph...TOO DANG CUTE XD
Hellocloser chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Yaay, I was so happy to see this in my inbox!

As bad as I feel for Winry, I'm glad Lucas is out of the way so she can be with Ed.
LightMyBulb chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
awwww... poor Winry but that's cute!3
EbonyIvoryy chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
That was beautiful! Man, the chapters just keep getting better and better. I /especially/ loved that Adonis comparison you made with Edward's facial structure. Tres bien~

Update soon, Neon darling.

~Ebo-chan