Reviews for Romance Is In The Air
Mad Hatter Stories chapter 2 . 3/8
You truly have a magical way with words, I fell in love with your work with "Saying I Will" and have such read most of your work. Please keep going with these beautiful stories and, if you can in your upcoming chapters of your current stories try and bring some of these wonderful scenes into them to make this one of a kind couple current tale all the more romantic. I wait with baited breath for an update to "The Kurosaki Affair" until then I shall be sated by your previous masterpieces.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
One can't hellp but adore the Kurosaki family with their honorary family member.. :D

Ambassador Seaweed still has me cracking up.. XD

It was a very sweet chapter.. Though I wonder what Byakuya will think of how the carrot-top used the occassion to have his way with the man's precious imouto.. XD
Arkhenon chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Okay, I do not know how you did it, but as a male, I am not embarrassed to say that I did tear up a little at the end of this story. I mean, I always was an Ichi/Ruki fan and I always believed that there were some unspoken romantic feelings on behalf of both of them (even in the anime, there were signs), but how you have made those feelings come alive as in this story, it is unbelievable... Thank you so much for this delight.

Sincerely, B.
Sakura478 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
That was fantastic. The whole story was sweet and it helped me better undersad the whole white day thing. I only kind I knew about it from anime and fanfics but you explained it very well. This was a very sweet and I thought rather original story. It was very well written and I was laughing and awwing the whole time
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This is a wonderful story. I also love your poem "Ray of Light.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I think i liked white day more. It was more amusing and i think more romantic as well.
Faulty Wiring chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I teared up a little. Now I'm giddy and have butterflies. Truly beautiful.
Dark-heika chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
omg, that was so ADORABLE! *fangirl squeel* i love, love, LOVE ichiruki. lets face it- ONE episode is all it'd take (unless ur a think skulled ichihime fan) to get it through ur brain- ichi and the midget are just meant to be! im serious! i was a fan from episode 1!

their bond isnt something that can be described. to try and confine it with words would defile it. its... hard to explain the kind of almost sacred that envelops those two. i mean, beasts speak in a primal language that no human can understand, and yet the impressions behind a cat's mew, or a dog's subtle whimpers are what gives us the impression of what they want. it goes undefiled for centuries, and even though we're seperate species, that we can understand them, i think its just amazing.

its one of those things where there are no tainted human words, in any language, that can honestly be used to desribe it. this is the furthest im willing to go- that such a bond is unknown to the human language. sorry for ranting, but its the truth.

anyways, back to the story- this is so sweet. the poem ichi wrote for rukia was so well done, i cant even explain it! its just... wow...
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Sweet story! I particularly liked Byakuya's reaction to his chocolates!
Timeofknight chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Holy crap this fix is just so beautiful, I don't even know.

I love how you wrote byakuya, and his confession made me cry.

Great job!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
This. Was. Win.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You're so knowledgeable about everything. I'm totally jelly. This was super cute. Realistic too. I loved it.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I think this was really, really lovely.

You showed such a romantic Ichigo...and since him liking Shakespeare is cannon it's not even OOC!

And the poems...they're so beautiful...

Definitely a very touching fic!
ADVluv4life chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Those were sweet. And YES I recognized "From heaven to hell is flown away/'I hate' from hate away she threw/And saved my life saying 'not you." as soon as I read it. :))))
Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Omg, that was soooo cute! :'3

especially byakyuas reaction :D

you should write moooor

and yeah, i really liked it. it was great.

Kitsune