Reviews for The Path to Liberty
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
*sighs dreamily* Just finished reading this again! Sooo romantic.

"He sealed the promise with a kiss as the church bells rang in the new day" -I still love the symbolism behind this line! Soo much love!
Diaphanous chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Gawd, loved this so much. XD
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Lovely. :)
Onee-san chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Is this really already completed? Because I think you could do a lot more with it! :) I absolutely love this story. I never thought I'd like period pieces with Kurt. It sounds like an epic amount of drama, but the way you did it was fabulous.
KirstenWat chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I've read your other story on livejournal and I LOVED it. Great job on this one!
bainst chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Another fantastic historial AU. I you've cornerned the market.
J'aime ma vie chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
This was a great fic. You did a great job with writing the time period and you made your portrayal of the era really authentic. I loved your portrayal of daily life during the Revolutionary War because everything felt real and authentic. While I was reading, it truly felt like Kurt, Burt, Sam, and Puck actually BELONGED there. They didn't feel out of place at all, and the fact that you kept them in character was a really impressive feat. That is the mark of a well-written story.

I liked that you brought in Kurt questioning his sexuality because it would be the natural thing to do during the time period that he's in. I liked his covert operation of trying to see if he really was gay by going to the bakery with Sam and how he lamented over what he was going to do about his sexuality, considering that it was considered a sin back during that time. Again, that was a realistic portrayal and I love that you weren't afraid to confront that. It was great to see Kurt and Puck come together at the end as well and their admittance to loving the other person really added a lot to this story in terms of their personal freedoms.

This was a great fic and I'm glad I read it! :)
birdygirl20 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
OH this is an awesome idea. I can't wait to read more. I costume pieces.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Very nice story. Love historical fiction.