Reviews for In Motion
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I Really Hope You Continue This Story. It's Very Good.

& I Hope There's A Zombieland 2. That'd Be Awesome! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Oh Man, He Is Ill, I Hope It's Nothing Super Serious. They Don't Have Any Medicine Or A Doctor He Treat Him.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow, I Wonder What's Up With Columbus? I Hope He's Not Getting Ill.
BloodyWolf83 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
No you totally right good and can't wait until you update! :) and can't wait until zombie land 2 (it's going to be awesome!)
ZackAttack7313 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i love it
Fairedenale chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! Columbus collapsed. I hope things turn out okay. And it's alright hun. I'm kind of the same way too. A reader more than a writer. But those scenes in our minds kind of pushes us, don't they? I can't wait for the next chpater, I know it'll be as good as the rest. Love ya!
Lazarus.357 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Ow - this is well written, but I sure hope this does not mean what I think it means. Columbus might not have been bitten, but these guys do not take decent infection protocols...
Dawn Summer chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Awesome! Poor Colombus, though. Please UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Awsome Dude 94 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
this an awsome story please update soon.
Dawn Summer chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I think it's pretty good! Love it so far! I hope Colombus will be alright, can't wait to read the next chap! Please UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I can't wait for Zombieland 2 either! I just hope it'll be just as awesome as the first one or even better!
save the sharks chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Thanks for the update. I look forward to the next chapter.
Pats chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I know you started this story almost 7 months ago, but I decided to review it anyway to try and inspire you to write more. I love the idea of being sick in Zombieland. Like their situation isnt bad enough... Poor Columbus. Besides, a little Columbus angst never hurt anybody... Well you know, other then Columbus. :D Hope you get a chance to write more. But if you don't, still enjoyed the concept.
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aw... Poor guy! How do you take care of a sick guy in Zombieland? Can't wait for your update.
lortenfide chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
You are my new hero! I also hate it when people leave stories unfinished, it makes me so angry. This was amazing and I can not wait to see what happens. Your doing great, keep up the awesome work!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
What happens? I wanna know! If it's not to much a hassle could you update? Please?