Reviews for Written In The Stars
Broadway's Next Baby chapter 1 . 2/23
I really like this! I'm a big fan of Aida, and it upsets me how little fanfiction there is about it! You did an awesome job of making the fantasy parts of it just realistic enough for it to seem like it could be real, which is really impressive, as most fics like this it doesn't seem like that could possibly have happened. Nice work!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love this! My school is doing a production of Aida as well! Or I guess yours is over, since this is from like two years ago, but still! This is awesome!
Hillindi97 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was so wonderful. I'm so happy that you wrote it, really. I love it :)
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
very intriguing
Pandaaaa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Amazing. Truly Amazing.
Myrh Kerenza chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
O my gosh! I love story dont change anything!

Aida will live forever with her amazing and handsome lover Radames by her side!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
MY MIND: BOWN. This was great! i totally loved it! i love the original idea of them remebering their past lives! really beautiful and well written!
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Looooved it! So emotional, especially when they are recalling the burial in the tomb! Great job!

And isn't Adam amazing? Though to be honest, I thought you extracted the name from Radames. Adam is right smack in the middle! :)
PenNameless1994 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Beautiful! I love how you did the flashback to their last moments inside the tomb.
Cas di Angelo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I. Love. This.

I saw the show for the first time the other day, and I broke down and wept at the end when they're dying in the tomb. And of course, when they saw each other in the Museum, I cried even more. Your story is a wonderful depiction of that reunion, although I never would have thought Radames to die first... I kind of thought they died at the same time. Oh well. Kudos!
ellie ranesburg66 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
WOW! I absolutely LOVED this! I only recently watched the musical and this fits perfect with the initial hype of just seeing it. Thank you so much for posting this, keep writing!

-Ellie
rosebud24270 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. This is really great! I like it a lot. It also original. I've never thought to do a story like this, but I'm surprised that you were the first one to attempt. My school just did this play too. I was a slave and a banquet server. I fell in love with the story and all of the songs. I have one story written. Could you check it out? So far, I don't have any reviews, and I would value your oppinion ;)