Reviews for Written In The Stars
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love this! My school is doing a production of Aida as well! Or I guess yours is over, since this is from like two years ago, but still! This is awesome!
Hillindi97 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was so wonderful. I'm so happy that you wrote it, really. I love it :)
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
very intriguing
Pandaaaa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Amazing. Truly Amazing.
Myrh Kerenza chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
O my gosh! I love story dont change anything!

Aida will live forever with her amazing and handsome lover Radames by her side!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
MY MIND: BOWN. This was great! i totally loved it! i love the original idea of them remebering their past lives! really beautiful and well written!
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Looooved it! So emotional, especially when they are recalling the burial in the tomb! Great job!

And isn't Adam amazing? Though to be honest, I thought you extracted the name from Radames. Adam is right smack in the middle! :)
PenNameless1994 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Beautiful! I love how you did the flashback to their last moments inside the tomb.
Cas di Angelo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I. Love. This.

I saw the show for the first time the other day, and I broke down and wept at the end when they're dying in the tomb. And of course, when they saw each other in the Museum, I cried even more. Your story is a wonderful depiction of that reunion, although I never would have thought Radames to die first... I kind of thought they died at the same time. Oh well. Kudos!
ellie ranesburg66 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
WOW! I absolutely LOVED this! I only recently watched the musical and this fits perfect with the initial hype of just seeing it. Thank you so much for posting this, keep writing!

-Ellie
rosebud24270 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. This is really great! I like it a lot. It also original. I've never thought to do a story like this, but I'm surprised that you were the first one to attempt. My school just did this play too. I was a slave and a banquet server. I fell in love with the story and all of the songs. I have one story written. Could you check it out? So far, I don't have any reviews, and I would value your oppinion ;)